No announcement yet.

Publishing 3x01

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They could just do what Robert Hewitt Wolfe did with Andromeda and write an "alternate universe" one-act on what was supposed to happen.

Comment

The way I understand it, this episode is going to end in a way that will allow the viewer to not actually have to deal with any particular ending just now. Some of course will hate that, I kinda like it!

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
        They've only planned out how they would end the series, not the seasons leading up to that.
        Is there any info on that? It would be nice to know what they intended to wrap it all up.

Comment

Originally posted by patssle View Post
          Is there any info on that? It would be nice to know what they intended to wrap it all up.
          if we knew it would be public knowledge
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

A bit of closure would be greatly appreciated, even if its in a generalized "this is more or less where we were heading" outline.

The stargate franchise probably wont be back for many years, till someone can come along and re boot it. A post mortem by the writers would be really nice, since i don't think we'll hear about the SGU story again.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              Just get someone to write a draft, put JMs name on it and release it online. By the time JM denies it was his, nobody would believce him anyway.

The upside is it would probably make a lof of fans happy.
              They could always use my 3x01 script.... (see the fanfic forum)

But it would have to be co-written, not just JM.
              Author of 'The Legend of the Locust' Sci Fi Series

Worked on SGU (a little)

Comment

Originally posted by keeper View Post
                after enterprise, i couldn't pretend to be shocked really.
                ahh! Spoiler!
                sigpic
                Originally posted by dacooker
                The ships named Destiny for a reason....three years my friend, three years....

Comment

They come across Futurin's who we find out created the drones, and lost control. Along with their Savior Rush, their chief scientist Malak, devise a plan to self destruct the drones over a 2 episode story arc. The Destiny then returns to the previous galaxy to save the other Novans over a 4 episode arc. The mid season finale would have them discovering a crucial part of the cosmic background radiation question with Malaks help, and moving ahead into the new Futurin galaxy.

Yes the Futurins created the drones to protect them, not eradicate all technology and life.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X