Stargate rewatch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I am Goa'uld View Post
    wait hold up. did you just say you are going to re watch every stargate episode that exists before the next two episodes of SGU air???? O_O 0_0 O_O
    physically and literally impossible

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      So i have to get the slimpack S8 to see the extended version. DAMN!
      I think all releases have it on now, MGM/Fox changed it when they realised IIRC.

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
        physically and literally impossible
        Nah.

42 minutes an episode, 353 episodes before the SGU finale is 14,826 minutes. So that's 247 hours or 10.3 days. It's doable if you don't sleep and take very few breaks
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
          Nah.

42 minutes an episode, 353 episodes before the SGU finale is 14,826 minutes. So that's 247 hours or 10.3 days. It's doable if you don't sleep and take very few breaks
          That would take you to near death
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            That would take you to near death
            But, oh what a death that would be!
            Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Oh and I am too going to start a rewatch. My son finished Atlantis but hasn't seen all the SG-1 episodes. I recently got the Russel/Spader movie on BluRay and my son wants to see that first. Now I just have to FIND season 1! We moved and I've been able to find everything else. I know my sister had my season 1 at some point so I think it got put somewhere else. And yes, it's been a year since I moved but I still have some boxes packed.

And no, we aren't watching everything in a marathon. My son's 11 and has school.
              Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that I'll finish the whole 3 series before the final 2 episodes air, just that I wouldn't be watching them until I get through all the episodes.

Comment

Well good....much as I love the franchise, I try not to advocate Death By Stargate
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by Flibby View Post
                    I couldn't find anything about whether the Complete Series Collection comes with it or not. I'll check mine later.
                    Thanks..

On a related note.. Anyone know if any of the S2 eps that they release on DVD will have "extended" versions?

Comment

SG-1 has no extended episodes at all (barring "Threads"), and SGA's only extended episodes are in Season 5. SGU has the extended version of "Air" on the Season 1 set, but there was no mention of extended Season 2 episodes in the press release about the Season 2 release.

Comment

Lots of the episodes run slightly differently though, as there's a broadcast cut and a DVD cut for most of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Flibby View Post
                          Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that I'll finish the whole 3 series before the final 2 episodes air, just that I wouldn't be watching them until I get through all the episodes.
                          good.. I was getting worried there for a bit
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by I am Goa'uld View Post
                            wait hold up. did you just say you are going to re watch every stargate episode that exists before the next two episodes of SGU air???? O_O 0_0 O_O
                            DATA could do it. All you need is multiple TVs and mulitple players and multi-task. Plus the DVD versions aren't 1 hour episodes. So you get a sit through 3 and get a 4th one free deal (without commercials).

Comment

Actually, I don't have the patience, I'm just gonna watch them when they air.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow_7 View Post
                                kino webisodes that kind of suppliment SGU. And a few deleted scenes like O'Neill telling Rush to get those people home on the first stone connection. Missing from the actually aired version.
                                Thats the only tihng that would make me buy the lot again, FULL episodes as they were meant to be before they were trimmed for airing with all the bits that ended up on the floor...

Comment

Working...
                                X