Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SGUnite - For Those Wanting to Save SGU!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Melnick501 View Post
    Okay I see now, that is pretty low for someone to take advantage of fans wanting their show back. These last episodes are gonna be hard to watch, I have a feeling they put a lot of work in these to win people back. Better to go out in a bang I guess.
    Yeah. I can only hope that if they do some direct-to-dvd movies this year, they leave it open for the possibility of a fourth season.
    SyFy: "Are you SGU fans done asking for a third season?"
    SGU Fans: "WE'LL NEVER BE DONE!"

SAVE SGU! SGU CAMPAIGNS ARE UNITING AT SG:UNITE!
    ACTION PLAN TO GET SGU SEASON 3!

I have gotten 15 people hooked on SGU. How many more can you get? ‎
    Spoiler:
    *beep*
    Young: "What the hell was that?"
    Eli: "It's Destiny letting us know it finished assembling the simulation. Either that or pi is done."

Comment

Originally posted by Mozzza View Post
      No, not him. I'm talking about TheDudeDean. He has more votes in Social Networking than MGM has votes in TV. He's exploited the fan base to vote for him and his personal accounts.
      You sure about that? That guy has completely crashed in the rankings. 67 votes in Social to MGM's 298 in Television. The guy's self-serving attitude irritates the hell out of me, but it seems that people have gotten wise to his BS.

My biggest issue is how completely broken the ranking system seems to be. MGM has a 12-vote lead over Psych (as well as in overall votes) yet is below it in the standings. This whole thing is rigged or full of cheating entirely (who the F is "Brother Eli Soriano"?)

Comment

Originally posted by Kanten View Post
        You sure about that? That guy has completely crashed in the rankings. 67 votes in Social to MGM's 298 in Television. The guy's self-serving attitude irritates the hell out of me, but it seems that people have gotten wise to his BS.

My biggest issue is how completely broken the ranking system seems to be. MGM has a 12-vote lead over Psych (as well as in overall votes) yet is below it in the standings. This whole thing is rigged or full of cheating entirely (who the F is "Brother Eli Soriano"?)
        You're right, MGM has now past him. Yay!
        Yeah, I don't understand the ranking system, very odd.
        SyFy: "Are you SGU fans done asking for a third season?"
        SGU Fans: "WE'LL NEVER BE DONE!"

SAVE SGU! SGU CAMPAIGNS ARE UNITING AT SG:UNITE!
        ACTION PLAN TO GET SGU SEASON 3!

I have gotten 15 people hooked on SGU. How many more can you get? ‎
        Spoiler:
        *beep*
        Young: "What the hell was that?"
        Eli: "It's Destiny letting us know it finished assembling the simulation. Either that or pi is done."

Comment

tbh the guy lost all of my respect when he started on BJS's mother, he could find madeline mcann and it wouldnt change my opinion of the guy...

Comment

About the ranking system I sent an e-mail to the guys that run the awards and got this response:

"The reason for this is because votes without unique reasons (including RTs) count for much less in rankings. Please encourage people to renominate with a reason.

A person may have more votes but they may not all be unique votes.
            "

Comment

Originally posted by Tanith0709 View Post
              About the ranking system I sent an e-mail to the guys that run the awards and got this response:

"The reason for this is because votes without unique reasons (including RTs) count for much less in rankings. Please encourage people to renominate with a reason.

"
              Seems like a pointless award anyways, it is only based on who has the most followers. What happened to quality being better then quantity?
              sigpic

Comment

does everything have to be on or through facebook???

am i the only one not on it? ( had it early hated it then... despise it now)

Comment

Originally posted by Melnick501 View Post
                  Seems like a pointless award anyways, it is only based on who has the most followers. What happened to quality being better then quantity?
                  True, but its not really about the winning. It's mostly just to show MGM that the show still has support. Being nominated would be enough to do that.

p.s. To 'others' we don't think that getting MGM to win in the Shorty Awards will magically get us SGU back, its just to show them support. Get your facts right.

Originally posted by Carter's Boy View Post
                  does everything have to be on or through facebook???

am i the only one not on it? ( had it early hated it then... despise it now)
                  Twitter is used a lot aswell. I also believe that the homesite for SGUnite is not that far off from a beta launch.

Comment

I just liked the page, i'v been a bad stargate fan and went away from the fandom after the announcement. Better late than never, right?
                    sigpic
                    Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                    Metal gear fan

Comment

"
                      So basically TheDudeDean is screwing it up, big surprise.

Comment

And now Psych just got 100 more votes out of nowhere. Shorty feels that a vote for MGM is suspicious, but a show jumping from 300 to 400+ votes overnight after sitting at the same number for weeks isn't.

Comment

lets not put all our eggs in one basket. we should put our efforts in getting the word out to increase ratings.
                          sigpic

Comment

Valentines Day effort: http://www.sgunite.com/stargate_fan_...gate_universe/

Comment

cool, thanks for the update!

Comment

http://www.change.org/petitions/netf...rgate-universe
                                one of the best chances at saving this series

Comment

Working...
                                X