Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A thought or two about Chloes change (Spoilers through current US episode)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A thought or two about Chloes change (Spoilers through current US episode)

So I was thinking about Chloes transformation. Where did we all get the idea that the Blueberries did this to her? There are several other possibilities:

The ship could be doing it to her. This is my number 1 theory! The ship needs people able to work it and it may have detected that no one on board was capable. As Chloe was the least useful to the mission it chose her rather than deprive the crew of essential skills they may need. This theory is backed up in a number of ways: #1- Chloe was able to navigate the ship with only seconds to learn the controls. Rush says he provider her some information, but did he really? #2- Chloes sudden rise in Math skills #3- shes never done anything really hostile towards the crew, whereas her "alter self" knows that shes been found out. #4- the ship is capable of physically affecting a person: So far it has shown the ability to induce hallucinations which means affecting brain chemistry. #5- The changes only started to occur after she was injured and about to die from blood loss. Perhaps she did die, and the ship revived her? Or by helping her caused the changes? Or just seized an opportunity?

She could have been infected on the faith planet. Its possible she came into contact with something the others did not.

She may have been infected while in those ruins. While Eli, Scott, Greer etc. were not its a slight possibility.She could have been infected at any time when running between planets in Lost as well.

the simplest answer is the blue aliens did it. Ship cant do that.
    sigpic

Comment

She recognized the Blues' language in Lost and

Spoiler:
      wrote in the Blues' language in Season 2 - I forgot which episode.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post

Spoiler:
        Maybe the ship downloaded their language when their ships were in proximity and provided her the skills so she could communicate with them? Theres no proof one way or the other that that is the ONLY alien language she knows......

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post

Spoiler:
          Pathogen
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

I wonder if this is the Blue Aliens way of procreating and if so, will she end up looking entirely like the Blue Aliens at the end of the transformation... that would be cool

Comment

Originally posted by erotavlas View Post
              I wonder if this is the Blue Aliens way of procreating and if so, will she end up looking entirely like the Blue Aliens at the end of the transformation... that would be cool
              I do not want to catch pregnancy....
              sigpic
              ____I reserve the right to be completely wrong about any topic I post on.

Comment

Originally posted by erotavlas View Post
                It would be cool indeed. But since the probably want to keep the actress in (not just her voice which would be cool) she may become some kind of human/blue alien hybrid. I hope they don't chicken out and go all the way. It would create great character conflicts for herself and people around her. The storyline is moving slowly but I could see so much plot development ideas especially with the blue aliens still around.
                Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Working...
                X