This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Background Radiation (Thoughts)

So, if Destiny is travelling through a galaxy that definitely contains at least one artificial solar system. Couldn't this mean, in fact, wouldn't this mean that the background radiation has at the very least been tampered with? The radiation may merely be a finger print from the aliens who created the solar system that contained planet Eden, who's to say they didn't create the entire galaxy in which Destiny is in, finding unique structures in the radiation?

What are your thoughts?
    SyFy: "Are you SGU fans done asking for a third season?"
    SGU Fans: "WE'LL NEVER BE DONE!"

SAVE SGU! SGU CAMPAIGNS ARE UNITING AT SG:UNITE!
    ACTION PLAN TO GET SGU SEASON 3!

I have gotten 15 people hooked on SGU. How many more can you get? ‎
    Spoiler:
    *beep*
    Young: "What the hell was that?"
    Eli: "It's Destiny letting us know it finished assembling the simulation. Either that or pi is done."

The CMB is present all over the universe, a leftover from the big bang. Unless those aliens created the universe itself, then no.

Comment

In my opinion Visitation was clear in showing that the planet builders had nothing to do with the CMB structure, they are too flawed.

Comment

In my opinion Visitation was clear in showing that the planet builders had nothing to do with the CMB structure, they are too flawed.
        they aren't "too flawed". but the fact that they made a mistake shows they're not gods but rather incredibly intelligent and powerful aliens.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
          they aren't "too flawed". but the fact that they made a mistake shows they're not gods but rather incredibly intelligent and powerful aliens.
          I used "too flawed" because I don't think the CMB need have come from God - a lesser being would be sufficient but the planet builders aren't even at the lower limit of what I would consider to be necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
            What mistakes?

If it was that caine and them died, I very very much doubt that they intended to give them a second chance at life, more likely a chance to say goodbye to their friends, but they're obviously too far beyond us to see how humans would react to that.. they're not gods, more like ascended beings, but of a different variety, kinda like the ori but they interfere for the good..
            I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Originally posted by blazingfire View Post
              The CMB is present all over the universe, a leftover from the big bang. Unless those aliens created the universe itself, then no.
              Unless the only data taken in to account is the data from that galaxy.

Imagine that you have the universe's CMB that has no structure at all. Then you enter another galaxy and find that there is structure to the radiation there. The aliens may have interfered with the radiation therefore creating a structure in the radiation.
              SyFy: "Are you SGU fans done asking for a third season?"
              SGU Fans: "WE'LL NEVER BE DONE!"

SAVE SGU! SGU CAMPAIGNS ARE UNITING AT SG:UNITE!
              ACTION PLAN TO GET SGU SEASON 3!

I have gotten 15 people hooked on SGU. How many more can you get? ‎
              Spoiler:
              *beep*
              Young: "What the hell was that?"
              Eli: "It's Destiny letting us know it finished assembling the simulation. Either that or pi is done."

Comment

Working...
              X