This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chloe is now so irrelevant ?

First of all, she seemed irrelevant offering no skills for their survival or anything. But now, I am hoping they figure out a way to make this plot line go somewhere with her- She's been locked in a room for 3 episodes already.

Also, do you really think Young would order Greer to kill her? I think he would do it himself-- we've seen him do this already.

obviously they are planning something big with her.

and i think it would more be like Young would say "We need to get rid of her" and Greer would silently slip off and do it

Comment

Erm, if anything she is MORE relevant now then before.
      Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Any resemblance to aforementioned opinions are purely coincidental.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevil View Post
        Erm, if anything she is MORE relevant now then before.
        Yup, it is building up to something big, and I think a lot will happen in the next couple of eps.
        sigpic

Comment

I suspect Young would do it too. But at the same time I think Greer assumes that'll he'll be ordered to do it if she poses a threat in the middle of a crisis situation.
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Shes taking such a long time to transform.
            sigpic

Comment

That scene with Chloe and Greer in Visitation was so bad, I was cringing all the way through it.

Comment

Really?

That scene was the highlight of the episode for me.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                  Really?

That scene was the highlight of the episode for me.
                  Me too. I love the scenes there. It showed the conflict of Greer's personal life and his duty.
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

It was just so random, if and when he actually has to go into the room with a gun to kill her then I might buy it but it just doesn't work when they have very little reason to believe she will become a greater threat.

Even then it seemed so out of character for both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sami_ View Post
                      It was just so random, if and when he actually has to go into the room with a gun to kill her then I might buy it but it just doesn't work when they have very little reason to believe she will become a greater threat.

Even then it seemed so out of character for both of them.
                      She was genetically altered by people who want to take over Destiny. How can that be anything but a threat?
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Yeah, basically what jel said.

Also, how is it not in character? Chloe's obviously being affected by the alien-ness of it all so it stands to reason that her character won't be the same as the one seen in early Season 1, and Greer has always been the honorable warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          She was genetically altered by people who want to take over Destiny. How can that be anything but a threat?
                          Pretty big leap if you ask me, they could have just been experimenting on her and that certainly wouldn't indication any sort of infiltration.

Comment

But she's is changing into something else, and that something else could very well be a threat.

Comment

I would guess Young would think really long and hard before coming to a decision to actually kill Chloe. And, yes, he'd probably do it himself, and it would break his heart to do it ... if it actually gets to that point. Which I don't think it will.

Comment

Working...
                              X