Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Universe soundtrack is on the way!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome! I wonder whether people on the mailing list will have a chance at a signed copy if they preorder? (That was the case for Continuum )
    "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
    Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
    Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
    Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
    Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

That would be SWEET!

Comment

any word of a release date?

Comment

Where is it!? There are some amazing pieces of music in this show and I NEED it on CD.

Comment

Originally posted by somme View Post
            Where is it!? There are some amazing pieces of music in this show and I NEED it on CD.
            agreed. SGU music is awesome!
            sigpic

Comment

Well... These are dark times for stargate so I am not sure if we will get any release (sadly) any time soon...
              sigpic

Comment

I so hoped the soundtrack would be released in some way or the other. This is exciting news!
                sigpic

This ship was named "Destiny" for a reason (c)

Comment

James writes: “Also forgot to ask do you know if a OST (soundtrack) for Stargate Universe is coming out soon?”

Answer: Sorry, no idea. I’ll drop Joel Goldsmith an email this week and ask him. Remind me!

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ries-and-more/

Ahh, I'd be soo buying this soundtrack release!
                  sigpic

Comment

Finally, I've been listening to the "Countdown to Destiny" song from Air like... I don't know, at least 1000 times. xD Good to know I'll be able to hear it in its pure form without any background noises.
                    sigpic

Comment

Just noticed this thread. Would love a soundtrack of SGU, Joel Goldsmith is great. I have a lot of soundtracks, so I must be a music geek as well!
                      sigpic

Comment

Great news! I'm buying.

Comment

Originally posted by Daveed View Post
                          Finally, I've been listening to the "Countdown to Destiny" song from Air like... I don't know, at least 1000 times. xD Good to know I'll be able to hear it in its pure form without any background noises.
                          I'd love to hear music piece from the beginning of "Air"... and the amazing masterpiece from "Gauntlet". Funny, first and final episode. Then soundtrack from "Light", "Incursion" pt 1 and "Aftermath".
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                            I'd love to hear music piece from the beginning of "Air"... and the amazing masterpiece from "Gauntlet". Funny, first and final episode. Then soundtrack from "Light", "Incursion" pt 1 and "Aftermath".
                            You mean this Air theme?

Oh and here are the links for the Light and Incursion pieces.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Daveed View Post
                              You mean this Air theme?

Oh and here are the links for the Light and Incursion pieces.
                              I do know about them. Would like soundtrack release with better quality. They're extractions, and while better than nothing, I'd love top quality.
                              sigpic

Comment

A SGU soundtrack would be sweet! (and another SGA soundtrack would be sweet as well )

Comment

Working...
                                X