Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Universe soundtrack is on the way!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay, music for SGU, I´ll definitely buy it, great news. The score and overall music is great!
    sigpic

Comment

I don't really care about Universe music as it all sounds the same, but another Atlantis soundtrack? Awesome!

Comment

Finally!!! I hope its a complete Season 1 Soundtrack with a 2-Disc Set.... (one can dream, aye?) but to bad that there is no official release date yet.. the sga album was announced a long time ago... so I hold my breath untill there is a definite release date or I have the cds in my hand
        sigpic

Comment

It will probably be music score from the "Air" trilogy.

Comment

This shall be great I have been waiting for that since "Air".
            sigpic

"Were you expecting Stairway to Heaven?!"

Comment

Wohoo! *happy dances*
              sigpic

Comment

I've really been looking forward to an SGU soundtrack and hoping for another SGA soundtrack, so I'm happy to hear that we'll be getting both.
                sigpic

Comment

Ooooh SGU soundtrack. Can't wait
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

hope it's on itunes otherwise i'm not buying it
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                      hope it's on itunes otherwise i'm not buying it
                      Why? Don't buy cds?

Comment

This is super news! I spent a lot of time trying to find some decent audio from the show, and going through the aggravated fans forum posts everywhere trying to find any news on a soundtrack. The search is over! We've found it!

Thanks for the news!
                        sigpic
                        Originally posted by dacooker
                        The ships named Destiny for a reason....three years my friend, three years....

Comment

While the music in SGU is pretty Hit&Miss in my opinion, this is definetly worth cecking out.
                          In the darkness of night we hear the whispers of the void

Comment

Go Joel, cant wait to hear more epic Stargate music!

Comment

Originally posted by TENTHIUS View Post
                              This is what Joel Goldsmith has just written on his Freeclyde forum:

So we are eventually going to get it!
                              i would personally love the closing theme from air as scott and greer get running to the gate
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Jaemal View Post
                                While the music in SGU is pretty Hit&Miss in my opinion, this is definetly worth cecking out.
                                Do you mean the songs they've used for music montages or the actual soundtrack being hit and miss?

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                                i would personally love the closing theme from air as scott and greer get running to the gate
                                "Light"! It had amazing soundtrack, damn near perfect.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X