This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snookie16 View Post
    You would think so wouldn't you? but then how dare anyone criticize.........
    I know. How dare people discuss and debate something in a thread.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

I figured ratings were going down due to the increased usage of DVRs and the internet in the audience that SGU is targeting.
      The kind of person who watches TV regularly these days tends not to be interested in Sci-fi, whereas the person interested in Sci-fi tends not to watch TV regularly.
      Obviously, that's a blanket statement, but I feel it has some truth to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Snookie16 View Post
        We have no idea if anyone else had known about the relationship, how it affected the unit's morale, etc...therefore it is not valid to state the relationship didn't cause any problems.
        Well, there's this from Faith.

SCOTT: I caught a few looks between you. [...] I don't think anyone else knew. I haven't heard any rumours or anything.
        Not exactly conclusive, but it definitely suggests that there were no real issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Quetzocoetl View Post
          I figured ratings were going down due to the increased usage of DVRs and the internet in the audience that SGU is targeting.
          The kind of person who watches TV regularly these days tends not to be interested in Sci-fi, whereas the person interested in Sci-fi tends not to watch TV regularly.
          Obviously, that's a blanket statement, but I feel it has some truth to it.
          Very true, but I wonder, is there a way for TPTB to know some people watch it online? Obviously not if you pirate it but does stuff like Hulu or Itunes give them feedback in any way?
          In the darkness of night we hear the whispers of the void

Comment

Working...
          X