Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ginn and Eli... Are they right for each other?(spoiler)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't remember them having any scenes together yet.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      I can't remember them having any scenes together yet.
      You're an episode behind
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        You're an episode behind
        Oh, okay
        sigpic

Comment

I don't exactly trust Ginn but then again, I don't trust any of the LA so far. Is she right for Eli? Yeah, I think so. Sure, Eli has never shot anyone dead and they come from completely different environments but what do they say about math - universal language? And these two apparently speak it to each other. The heart wants what the heart wants, so yeah, they're right for each other. Of course, that makes this doomed
          sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by Sami_ View Post
            My only concern is that they seem to be turning her into a sweet and innocent girl when we already know she has the ruthlessness to shoot a man in the back - quite the contradiction.
            Pretty much. Her character always seemed off a bit to me because of this. The biggest thing to me is that Greer and everyone else are deliberately screwing around with this. Even IF she is honest and not plotting anything, you just don't take that chance yet. Yes, you need to trust eventually, but their full trust is coming in way too early. If Ginn is up to no good, she can easily get away with it now.

Originally posted by Sami_ View Post
            If Chloe got jealous of Ginn-Eli it would make for some good (if a little cliché) drama. Women always seem to want men more when they can't have them or when there is competition.
            I'd be expecting this if Ginn lasts more than a few episodes. A "taken" man is always more attractive to a woman, and then you add in the jealousy that her "friend" has more time for his new gf than he does for her... and well, we saw what happened when Chloe thought she lost Eli as a friend the last time. She REALLY wanted him back (and Eli gave in too quick). Sadly, I don't think there will be a chance for this. Chloe is locked up, probably hasn't heard about this, and by the time she gets out, Ginn will be gone.

Edit to add: I do think Ginn would be good for Eli, IF she didn't jump him so fast and IF she actually survives and builds a good relationship with him. Sadly again, I don't think this will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
              I don't exactly trust Ginn but then again, I don't trust any of the LA so far. Is she right for Eli? Yeah, I think so. Sure, Eli has never shot anyone dead and they come from completely different environments but what do they say about math - universal language? And these two apparently speak it to each other. The heart wants what the heart wants, so yeah, they're right for each other. Of course, that makes this doomed
              Oh you pessimist you
              sigpic

Comment

hahaha no!! As Eli put it she's from another planet. He's going be changing next lolz
                sigpic

Comment

I think she'll prove her trustworthiness. By dying heroically.
                  "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                  Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                  Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                  Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                  Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

We all just know inevitable doom is approaching, which makes this storyline just that much better

Comment

Working...
                    X