This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Much Time Has Passed ?

Well the question's in the name, how long have they been on the ship now as of 'Trial and Error'?

im guessing around a year
    ''It's not what you have, it's how you use it.''

Comment

I guess we can use TJs pregnancy as somewhat of a guide.

I actually can't remember how close she was to term but Air -> Incursion (part 3) would be less than 9 months. Its less clear how much time has passed between Aftermath and Trial and Error but I'd say it was unlikely that the LA members spent months in confinement... I think its safe to say we're still under a year.

Somewhere in the 9-12 month range fits

Comment

At least two months. Faith was 4 weeks around the planet. Sabotage was 3 weeks fixing the FTL. Everytime FTL happens that's 4 hours minimum and other things. Probably less than a year since there's been no riot over Rush's fabricated icarus planet yet. But for all we know, we're still in Rush's VR world from Human. It's just taken half or more of a season to hit that reset button.

Comment

TJ went from not showing to nearing full term - has to be a minimum of 6 months, I would say. Most women start to show at the end of their 1st trimester, for a first baby.

On the other hand, if she was newly pregnant when Icarus blew up, more like 8 months.
          sigpic
          Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Almost a year.
            sigpic
            ____I reserve the right to be completely wrong about any topic I post on.

Comment

In resurgence (episode 10) 10 months has passed by.
              Lewis writes: “What’s the fictional timeline on SGU?”

Answer: Lawren keeps an updated timeline of the series, tracking the number of days that have elapsed during and between episodes. Last time I checked, ten months will have passed between Air I (#101) and Resurgence (#210).
              Joe Mallozzi's blog

Comment

Also, try to keep in mind that Alaina was much further along than TJ was supposed to be, hence why the timeline looks a little more skewed. Ten months works, I suppose. They haven't really covered many weeks this season - feels like all six episodes have happened in a month at best to me.
                ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Working...
                X