Cancellation notice Episode 7

Comment

Originally posted by david2708 View Post
      Cloverdale 1.070.
      Cancellation notice Episode 7
      Good optimism there.
      So am i 1.250.
      sigpic
      - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

I suspect things will stay about the same -- or get a little worse -- until after the baseball postseason is over, so long as games continue to be scheduled for Tuesdays (and the Yankees insist on still playing).

Cloverdale: 1.01
        GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
        The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
        Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

If the Yankees are playing again can I change my prediction to 0.989 ? If they're not, just leave it the way it is (1.31).
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
            I suspect things will stay about the same -- or get a little worse -- until after the baseball postseason is over, so long as games continue to be scheduled for Tuesdays (and the Yankees insist on still playing).

Cloverdale: 1.01
            There will be no baseball next Tuesday. The ALCS and NLCS wrap up this weekend. The World Series will then start late next week.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
              There will be no baseball next Tuesday. The ALCS and NLCS wrap up this weekend. The World Series will then start late next week.
              And of course the World Series will have no impact on ratings
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

I will wait after the show for my prediction. I begin to think that the first half hour of the show may have much higher ratings than the second half depending on how good the episode is at the beginning.
                Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Looks like we're in the clear for baseball. World Series schedule has no Tuesday games:

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/schedule/ps.jsp

Comment

Looks like we're in the clear for baseball. World Series schedule has no Tuesday games:

Do you think you might repredict then?
                    sigpic

Comment

So this is good then? Ratings might go up? (*hoping*)

Comment

{mod snip}

I think we will see a modest rebound.

carmencatalina 1.1 million

(From my lips to the Nielson households' ears, yes?)
                        Last edited by KatG; 23 October 2010, 08:45 AM. Reason: responding to ot post
                        sigpic
                        Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

SGA season 4 HH ratings:

At the time, these ratings were unprecedented (in a bad way) for the franchise. SGA still survived for another year. We could be pleasantly surprised with SGU, too.

Comment

that pleases me immensely (and not only because I don't like baseball ) Let's hope for an uptick!

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
                            {mod snip}

I think we will see a modest rebound.

carmencatalina 1.1 million

(From my lips to the Nielson households' ears, yes?)
                            LOL, mental green!
                            I'm still clutching on for 1.6 mill, and will continue until I see it
                            Last edited by KatG; 23 October 2010, 08:43 AM. Reason: op snipped
                            sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Thread is now open - if you want to keep it that way, please keep in mind Skydiver's instructions as quoted below:

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                              I just deleted almost 50 posts out of this thread, rambling about sports, dissing other fans, people tossing tantrums. And this is just a week after, when i barred discussion from this thread, i got people begging to be allowed to discuss the ratings...and this is what you do.

IMHO, there's a bunch of you that don't give a fig about DISCUSSING, you just want to whinge and toss tantrums cause the world ain't going your way.

I have no patience.

DISCUSSION IS BARRED FROM THIS THREAD UNTIL AFTER THE NEXT EPISODE

all you can do here is post your guesses or ratings. that's it. any and everything else is off topic. It will be deleted and those that persistently defy this edict will lose their posting privileges.

Next Tuesday/wednesday, when the new ratings come out you guys can try the discussion thing again. Keep the discussion on topic and respectful, you can keep doing it. Snark, whinge and generally be annoying, you'll lose your discussion privileges for the rest of the week.

Now, those of you that are playing by the rules, how to keep your thread open? when you see someone going off topic, you don't respond. you report it and move on. if the mods only have 1 or 2 ot posts to delete, no biggie. not the thread's fault but a singular person. but when i have a dozen+ of you all going ot, you're all going to lose the thread.

So, ultimately, it stays as open as your behavior dictates.
                              Last edited by KatG; 23 October 2010, 08:49 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                                Do you think you might repredict then?
                                If I repredict, then surely my original prediction will turn out to be exactly right.

I think we'll be back over 1 million for sure. New prediction: 1.05 million

Comment

Working...
                                X