This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
    Canada's Space station had an afterwards party of sorts at the end of season one. They had David Blue on. He was asked about working with David Hewlett and it sounds like it should be great to watch. For myself I can't wait to have Eli and Rodney on the same screen
    Yeah, that will be pretty cool
    Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by zainea13 View Post
      I agree with the OP ... except for Jackson as a spy, I feel like they forgot to cast the part, and since he was on set that day they said "why not!" ... I mean yeah it's completely feasible they did stuff like that on SG1 all the time... but just seemed like he was put in there for no reason lol. Anyone could have had that role. But I guess O'Niell wanted to "send someone he could trust"...
      I am rewatching Subversion atm and I wanted to comment on this... The reason it's Daniel tailing Rush and no one else is because that they are worried about anyone else being brainwashed by the LA and Daniel is the only one Jack can trust not to be brainwashed by the LA. So no not anyone could have had that role when security is an issue. They don't know who is a mole for the LA and who isn't. Daniel has probably been out of the field for a while and only goes off world when he is absolutely needed now. So he would be safe from being brainwashed, plus being an former SG-1 member he wouldn't let himself be brainwashed. I say again Daniel is THE ONLY person Jack can trust for this mission. Other than Carter, but Carter is busy commanding the Hammond. I believe that role was written for Daniel.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
        I am rewatching Subversion atm and I wanted to comment on this... The reason it's Daniel tailing Rush and no one else is because that they are worried about anyone else being brainwashed by the LA and Daniel is the only one Jack can trust not to be brainwashed by the LA. So no not anyone could have had that role when security is an issue. They don't know who is a mole for the LA and who isn't. Daniel has probably been out of the field for a while and only goes off world when he is absolutely needed now. So he would be safe from being brainwashed,
        Now see, this explanation doesn't work for me. Jack is the freaking Head of Homeworld Security and has hundreds, if not thousands, people working for him. If Daniel really is be the only one who could be trusted out of all of them, if the extent of the LA's infiltration is really so big, than Destiny and its crew would be the least of Jack's problems and instead of wasting time on them (just 80 or so people) he'd be focusing on saving the whole Stargate Program (thousands of people).

And what does being out of the field have to do with anything? Again, Jack's working in HWS, not the SGC, he has hundreds of people under his command who don't go off-world, who probably have never been off-world.

plus being an former SG-1 member he wouldn't let himself be brainwashed.
        Err..since when? All of SG-1 had memory stamps done to them in Beneath The Surface. Teal'c was brainwashed in Enemies - just off the top of my head.

I say again Daniel is THE ONLY person Jack can trust for this mission. Other than Carter, but Carter is busy commanding the Hammond. I believe that role was written for Daniel
        Why not Teal'c? Or Mitchell? Or Reynolds? Or someone who's never been off-world? Or some SWAT/black ops/former SG team member with necessary background?
        There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
        sigpic
        awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Working...
        X