Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you would add a new character to the cast...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you would add a new character to the cast...

If you would add a new character to the cast...who would you add?

It can be an existing character in the SG universe or a totally unknown and new character (make up a name and characteristics) Also give a reason why you would add him/her/it to the cast.

I would add an unknown...someone the ship used (like Franklin),
    non-human, Z-*TOK*Lak
    She would be there to let the crew know there is more the ship can do besides what the crew would discover in Season 2. The crew would have less problems understanding her, cause she speaks and can write ancient.

I'd add some alien who conveniently has the ability to take human form and communicate in english with the crew.

Keep him mysterious and knowing much more about Destiny's purpose than it tells anyone, add some interesting powers and a quick witted sense of humor to lighten the mood.

Comment

I want Ancient Battle Armor! I am under the assumption that there might be some on Destiny! Srry I can't remember which episode it was but there is a scene where Rush and Eli and others discover some sort of "Robot" somewhere inside the ship. It would be amazing if this was Battle Armor that can be used by a crew member or even driven remotely for a variety of reasons. I LUV ME SUM BATTLE ARMOR!
      Last edited by Gate Traveller; 06 September 2010, 05:52 AM. Reason: spelling
      They Say He Travels The Gate Network Searching The Universe For Powerful Technology, They Call Him...... The Gate Traveller

Comment

Even though it's been done before, a holographic ship AI could be interesting.

Comment

I think it would be great if the crew picked up a seemingly human woman & over the course of seasons 2 & 3 she's doing some weird things that no human can do. The big reveal:
          She's one of the evil aliens attacking Destiny in the body of an almost extinct species of humans. How did she get in the body? That would add a whole new story arc along with the crew having to come to trust her again because if they don't they could all end up dead.

Comment

a non-cardboard, non-cartoonistic non-caricature Lucian alliance member. someone like Varro

Comment

Originally posted by Sami_ View Post
              I'd add some alien who conveniently has the ability to take human form and communicate in english with the crew.

Keep him mysterious and knowing much more about Destiny's purpose than it tells anyone, add some interesting powers and a quick witted sense of humor to lighten the mood.
              do you mean ascended being?

I'm looking forward to see the planet-builders
              Stolen Kosovo
              sigpic

Comment

I would add an alien similar to this one:

Spoiler:

Then there would be more action on the Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                  Even though it's been done before, a holographic ship AI could be interesting.
                  If it takes the form of a sexy young woman, I'll scream. Seriously, so sick of that.
                  sigpic
                  Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

*cough* Andromeda ripoff *cough*

Anyway... i would like to see an alien join the crew.

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
                      If it takes the form of a sexy young woman, I'll scream. Seriously, so sick of that.
                      Sick of young sexy women? Wow, that's a first.
                      Mia: Don't you hate that?
                      Vincent: Hate what?
                      Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                      Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                      Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                      - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                        a non-cardboard, non-cartoonistic non-caricature Lucian alliance member. someone like Varro
                        This. Just this.
                        sigpic

Comment

no one love the cast just the way it is
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I had a wild idea. It has taken the form of Rush's wife. She isn't an illusion at all.

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post

Comment

*points at avatar*
                              "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                              Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                              Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                              Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                              Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Working...
                              X