Characters of other shows to interact with SGU characters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tanith0709 View Post
    Would love these 2 to make an appearance.
    Would there be a fez as well?

Also I can think of a another cool character, dashing fella, green jacket. *hums innocently*

Comment

These two guys:

sigpic

Comment

Jamie & Adam would be cool, too.
        Mia: Don't you hate that?
        Vincent: Hate what?
        Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
        Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
        Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
        - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
          These two guys:

Nah, because then the series would only last 2 more eps. In the first Omar would launch a one man war against the blue aliens, killing them all, while in the second McNulty would just drink drive the Destiny home.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
            Nah, because then the series would only last 2 more eps. In the first Omar would launch a one man war against the blue aliens, killing them all, while in the second McNulty would just drink drive the Destiny home.
            Yeah, but It'd be the greatest two episodes in the history of the Stargate franchise. Wait, strike that. They greatest two episodes of any show that is not on HBO.
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, but It'd be the greatest two episodes in the history of the Stargate franchise. Wait, strike that. They greatest two episodes of any show that is not on HBO.
              Indeed.

Perhaps this man could join him.

People whine about how the civvies are treated by the military on the Destiny aint seen nothing. Sergeant Major Sixta will show them!

PO-LICE THAT MOOSTACHE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
                Indeed.

Perhaps this man could join him.
                [IMG]http://afteraction.oxoniensis.org/images/sixta.jpg[/I]
                People whine about how the civvies are treated by the military on the Destiny aint seen nothing. Sergeant Major Sixta will show them!

PO-LICE THAT MOOSTACHE!!!
                Yeah, he was great in Generation Kill. He don't take no **** from any civvie. Wray and Rush would cower in fear. COWER I SAY!
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah, he was great in Generation Kill. He don't take no **** from any civvie. Wray and Rush would cower in fear. COWER I SAY!
                  Add Ray and Iceman to the mix and the ship would be running smooth.

Of course at that point Captain America or Encino man would turn up...
                  Last edited by The Mighty 6 platoon; 24 August 2010, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Id like to see Adama come over and put Wray in her rightful place.
                    sigpic

Comment

Now that I think about it Greer would fit in Generation Kill quite well. And I didn't know Q was played by a Brit.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelbox View Post
                        Now, Todd, that's an interesting idea. Tood in an human body. I suspect that it would be impossible, do to differences in wraith-human biology, but an mind-bobbling idea none the less. I green to ya.
                        It didn't seem impossible with the BAG. And I suspect that the stones are probably an offshoot of the wraith psychic network to start with.

Comment

Ori not since it was present in the wraith free ori galaxy. But Todd might make a good dermatologist for Chloe's impending skin issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben 'Teal'c would WIN!!' Noble View Post
                            Now that I think about it Greer would fit in Generation Kill quite well. And I didn't know Q was played by a Brit.
                            just checked it out (to be sure): Q has been played by three different actors:
                            - Peter Burton (1x): born in England, UK
                            - Desmond Llewelyn (18x): born in South Wales, UK
                            - John Cleese (1x): born in England, UK

And what about Destiny and all people stranded there to be just part of one of the dream levels in "Inception"?
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                            Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                              Atia of the Julii
                              My god I would love to see the beautiful and charming Polly Walker on SGU, that would be just downright wicked fun to see Atia on the show. Just think if she needed something from Eli....she would eat him alive (and he would forget that Chloe ever existed). Maybe add James Purefoy, but only not as Marc Antony (we need Atia single to weave her webs). Sad I know, but she was one of the few and only reasons I was interested in Caprica before it aired. So sad they could not write as well as Bruno Heller (then again, Rome never did do a BSG ending on it's viewers)

Well hell, while we are at it...why can't we have Lucius Vorenus and Titus Pullo? Those two made the best buddy duo of any series. And since someone already suggested McNulty who was just in Centurion, we could add Michael Fassbender and Olga Kurylenko. Hell, we could just add some new 3 faction coming to Destiny, who for some odd reason happen to be from Rome (yeah, Scifi writers will have to figure that one out). I already said we need a petition to get Olga on the show, she is just gorgeous.

So we have Atia sleeping around on Destiny without everyone noticing that she suddenly has the best quarters, along with all the food and supplies. Pullo and McNulty have stolen all the booze and are off drunk, while Vorenus leads a search party for them along with Scott and Greer, who he of course berates for their lack of discipline. Fassbender mopes around wondering why nobody thought to bring a Celtic witch along, while Olga just stands around looking cute...and silent. And nobody seems to notice Rush going off with Young and a few other guys to some locked room where they can hear Joe Cocker songs played.

Comment

These guys: http://www.thefazz.com/me/files/imag...Blackadder.jpg

'Nuff said.

regards,
                                G.
                                Go for Marty...

Comment

Working...
                                X