This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow_7 View Post
    I'm not saying that it's not. Just that we don't have to conform to the old DOS 8.3 ways anymore. Darkness / Light could be Power I and Power II (off/on). Water + Time + Pain could be Quarantine I + II + III. So 75% of the first season in 3 words? One would hope that a space based "adventure" (err, drama) would be more "interesting". If only from a promotional / title / hooplah perspective.
    Because the stories of Water, Time, and Pain were separated. They weren't a continuation like Air.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow_7 View Post
      I thought I was being rhetorical.
      Either way, it's irrelevant.

I mean seriously, they're titles. They can say Jack Crap or dsjhefoipthewqifhsdiuofh and yet the substance of the episode will remain in the 42 minutes between the recap and the end theme.

The writers decided to make the titles simple and basic because that's how survival is like; you start with the bare essentials before moving onto more complicated concepts. In this case, they ARE interesting because TPTB are actually doing something with the titles besides just putting up there something "cool-sounding" and somewhat related to the episodes, which, unfortunately, seems to be all that they're doing for Season 2 and beyond.

Comment

Working...
      X