Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any thoughts about Destiny's master code..?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    Rush said "Ultimately, i control the ship" but it was Franklin/Destiny talking through him.

Comment

I think they should discover the master code when somebody leans on the keyboard and presses 8 zeroes, kind like what the U.S. Nuclear code was for a few decades

Comment

i'm disappointed but it makes sense. more chess between rush and the rest of the crew
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I think we will learn there never was any "master code" on the Destiny. Just a "Child Protection" mechanism where you had to press the Ancient equivalent of shift and enter at the same time to lauch the control interface. Like it's the case with most Ancient child protected computer interface of that time.

Imagine that.
          Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Except that the children were the only ones able to figure that out. Enter TJ's baby...

About all the childproof thing does for my mom, is make her open up her pill bottles with an electric carving knife. Well, not really, or not yet anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by meo3000 View Post
              Spoiler:
              Rush said "Ultimately, i control the ship" but it was Franklin/Destiny talking through him.
              Wait, where did we see that part?

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                Wait, where did we see that part?
                the Comic Con trailer
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                X