This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Couple General Sgu Questions: Appreciate clearing up

Hey guys, so with the first season of sgu over there were just a few questions i still have that i am sure you guys could easily clear up. By the end of the season I became really intrigued by Volker and Brody, but my question is which one is which haha. Is Brody the one who ran off with Rush? the dark haired one, haha, im sorry to admit im not sure, and is Park the Asian woman(gotta love her snapping at Young)? or a different person. And a side comment is that isnt volker such an awesome name.

My other question which is bothering me a lot more because I could never figure it out. Who did Greer sleep with? there was definitely one scene where it quickly showed greer with someone right? Who was that?

Thanks guys

Brody is the one with darker hair, and who ran away with Rush. Greer slept with Lisa Park.
    sigpic

Comment

Indeed, Brody is the one with the dark hair, who is able to produce some nice and useful things for the Destiners "Brody's still", e.g. . He takes the run away part with Rush in the end.

Dr. Volker is the man with the light brown hair, who get cought along with Dr. Park, and all the others. Volker is btw very often used as a first name in Germany. It sounds of course different then you're used to hear it.

Hmm, and Greer is a member of Parks "book-club", as Rivers was ( reference from Life)
      Last edited by Artemis-Neith; 16 June 2010, 08:16 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

The Destiniers
        Nah man. Destinites.
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
          Nah man. Destinites.
          Destinites?

That's a kind of combination of two words? (no english native here, sorry, I don' get all of your jokes, guys)

Btw, I don't feel really addressed by the designation man, or is it used as gender neutral?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
            Destinites?

That's a kind of combination of two words? (no english native here, sorry, I don' get all of your jokes, guys)

Btw, I don't feel really addressed by the designation man, or is it used as gender neutral?
            Man used gender-neutral here. And the use of "-ites" is suffix to describe several groups of people - Israelites is the term for natives from Israel and stuff like that. Destinites just seemed to better fit for me than something like Destiners or Destiny's Whacky Crew or Icarusers, you know?
            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Uh, yes, right. Don't get the link, "-ites" is not restricted to English, should have recognised it, sorry.

But, I must admit, Destinites sounds a little bit strange for me. It recall me of... no forget it.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by letram13 View Post
                Hey guys, so with the first season of sgu over there were just a few questions i still have that i am sure you guys could easily clear up. By the end of the season I became really intrigued by Volker and Brody, but my question is which one is which haha. Is Brody the one who ran off with Rush? the dark haired one, haha, im sorry to admit im not sure, and is Park the Asian woman(gotta love her snapping at Young)? or a different person. And a side comment is that isnt volker such an awesome name.

My other question which is bothering me a lot more because I could never figure it out. Who did Greer sleep with? there was definitely one scene where it quickly showed greer with someone right? Who was that?

Thanks guys
                For some reason I used to mix up Franklin and Volker all the time Yes, Brody is the one that ran off with Rush
                Brody: http://stargate.mgm.com/view/otherch.../90/index.html
                Volker: http://stargate.mgm.com/view/otherch.../88/index.html

Yep, that was Park and she's the one that read with Greer
                sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Working...
                X