This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tomaso88 View Post
    Well they have already showed it was possible in stargate atlantis when they show them traveling from galaxy to galaxy in a matter of minutes on last episode of atlantis
    That was because the previously unheard of (before the last episode of SGA) wormhole drive was suggested by Zelenka to Woolsey as something that had recently been discovered, but was untested. Highly unlikely anybody on the Destiny has any knowledge of it much less how to build one.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
      I think it would be interesting for Destiny to somehow gain the capabilities to travel to Earth, but lets save that for post-season 2. Or....have it as as a season cliffhanger!
      I think pretty much the only way Destiny will gain the capabilities to travel back to Earth in the crews lifetime is if they somehow get control over navigation and end up coming across a Supergate. That ship left Earth a loooooooooooooooooooong time ago....
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
        I'm really hoping they end up truly stranded and communication with Earth isn't an option anymore
        But not before there aren't any awesome Earth stories to tell. Maybe during the last season, they won't be able to contact Earth anymore... Destiny could be too far into the universe that even comm stones won't work or something like that.
        sigpic

Comment

I can see Earth being able to send stuff to them but I can't see Destiny being able to get to Earth. There the wrong people. The moment they can get to Earth there going to leave and Earth is going to send the right people. So unless getting a whole new cast is part of the plan I can't see them being able to get to Earth.
          sigpic
          Doci of the BAG

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
            I think it would be interesting for Destiny to somehow gain the capabilities to travel to Earth, but lets save that for post-season 2. Or....have it as as a season cliffhanger!
            If they do that, SGU would lose its identity I think what makes it interesting is that they can't go back to Earth by any means but the stones.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X