This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGU DVD's in Australia

Hi, I'm from Australia, and I've been a big fan of stargate fan since about 5 or 6 years now.
    My family doesn't have pay tv so we can't watch SGU on the australian syfy channel.
    Any way at the end of last year a free-to-air channel started airing SGU.
    Unfortunately we only saw Air part 1, 2, 3 and Darkness before they decided to take
    both SGU and Supernatural off to replace them with reruns of movies they've shown a thousand time.
    What my question is is if anyone knows about when the SGU DVD's are going to be released in
    Australia (Region 4)?
    We got all of SG1 and SGA on DVD to watch and I would like to get SGU to watch as well.

I realise no one may know but if anyone has any information on this it would be great.
    Thanks.

lol typical channel 10, i remember the big deal they made about the pilot of SGU months after it had been on pay tv, youtube, and just about every other free to air channel in any decent country. Like BSG they aired the pilot and the next couple of episodes in prime-time and then shifted it into the midnight slot and eventually stopped airing it all together. Ch9 did the same with star trek and Ch7 did the same with SG1/SGA but i think they're now showing SG1/SGA on their CH7two.

but anyways your best bet is to search youtube and watch the episodes there, far more relaible than Australia's stupid free-to-air tv, even their new digital tv is attrocious, and foxtel is an overpriced waste of time and money (all those channels and still the same as free to air, actually i think it's worse than free to air, cus more crap gets shown somehow)

Comment

Working...
    X