This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post

Maybe not to you, but i'm sure she is special to some other people!
    not what i meant. she's not a huge name actor. the folks up in couver would offird her if needed
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I'm hoping that the title of this thread was merely an exercise in creative alliteration, and not meant as any sort of further message (KKK)?
      sigpic
      Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

If the Lucian Alliance and the crew on-board the Destiny are to work together at some point in the near future then the sad truth is that Kiva will need to die. She is just not the kind of character that would be able to maintain a truce.

Comment

You guys are such pessimists See it more as a Pro-Kiva thing
          Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
          ---
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
            You guys are such pessimists See it more as a Pro-Kiva thing
            Yeah! Pro-Kiva FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
              I'm hoping that the title of this thread was merely an exercise in creative alliteration, and not meant as any sort of further message (KKK)?
              Oh cripes! I didnt even think of that when I penned the title! My bad!
              Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

Originally posted by misterpapshmere View Post
                Looks like she already has another job. According to IMDB she is appearing in a new supernatural themed show on ABC, ironically called "The Gates".
                Which starts airing in 6 days btw.. just tossing that in there
                Daniel to Thor: Wait, you're actually saying you need someone dumber then you are?
                Jack: You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post

I didn't even notice that Campaign was spelled w/ a 'K'.

I'm pro-Kiva too, but as long as they deal w/ her character nicely (whether they keep her or kill her off), I'm fine with it.

But if they kill her off, I hope that also means the death of most of the military personnel on Destiny. That would probably make things more interesting.
                  sigpic

Comment

Rhona Mitra is cool but Kiva is a cold b...., so no, better she is dead next season.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                      Rhona Mitra is cool but Kiva is a cold b...., so no, better she is dead next season.
                      Same opinion, though sgu can be sometimes quite dark , Kara as a recurrent character would create too much tensions among the crew.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shai Hulud View Post
                        Oh cripes! I didnt even think of that when I penned the title! My bad!
                        I figured you were just being creative - don't worry!
                        (In a random aside, your quote from "Dune" makes me want to drag out my ancient copy and re-read it this summer. I've always thought it was the perfect summer reading book - long, plotty, and absorbing!)
                        sigpic
                        Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Giving the choice I would like to keep her as a villain but not as a character integrating on the ship. I like the fact that she's not overly intelligent (still a good and twisted strategist) but brutal and dedicated. I like what the actress is doing with the character. She got a nice presence.
                          Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                            She got a nice presence.
                            Thats one way of calling her a hotty!
                            Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

I support Kiva though I doubt the usefulness of this kampain.
                              [edit]Seriously, P.A. did ya hafta necro this thread?
                              Last edited by Eternal Density; 27 September 2010, 09:31 PM.
                              "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                              Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                              Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                              Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                              Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

please just no
                                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                                X