Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Screenwriters - give Eli some some original pair.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screenwriters - give Eli some some original pair.

Screenwriters - give Eli some some original pair. For example what some stupid ancient girl who accidentally travels back in time. For example, in the time of sending the spacecraft on board the spacecraft was accidental passengers - escaped from all over the girl that everyone laughed, for her stupidity. Mum died saving her daughter in the accident and the father did not like her daughter. She had an awkward age - for example ancient analog 19. Horrible character, go beyond the limit state of conflict and really stupid. But at some points by chance are smarter Eli. But in general the level of knowledge is so low that she failed all exams and decided to flee at the first ship. And it was "Destiny". And then - casually climbed into a time machine and accidentally transpired over time. Machine for the time had come into disrepair, but the lighthouse and the time capsule remained intact. The team finds it when this capsule damage and stream diversion is terminated. This technique requires integrity of the capsule. Eli and AG will hate each other, and then get married. heh heh This girl hates everybody else. Very horrific nature. But Eli is slowly being language of communication. Funny moments can be mixed with a really problematic. For example - blow up the ship if he does not ask for forgiveness on his knees. But then trying to summon a general pity. Everybody thinks that everything is normal. But she comes to anger. For example - you looking at a fool ... And in extreme cases - personal protective field that she hides. However, this character does not need to draw too stereotypical. Simple - look at the common conflict adolescents. But choose the original psychological type. Antisocial loner who likes her solitude. Which does not trust anyone. Not let anyone close to her personal space. Because of the opposite sex is perceived as the opposite biological species.
    Well, contrary to popular human belief, the Earth is not the centre of the galaxy. (c) ARIS BOCH
    SGU DEAD - Good News !!!

Holy wall o' text, Batman!

Comment

Err..no.
      There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
      sigpic
      awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Holy wall o' text, Batman!
        Calm yourself Robin, I have a Bat-Spray that will remove this wall from our path...
        Last edited by MattSilver 3k; 07 June 2010, 01:32 PM.
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

I can't read that. Google translate can only do so much I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
            And does our Ancient gal sounds Mary Sue-ish, or is just me?
            No idea. I didn't read that thing. My eyes would start to bleed.
            Also, I'm Nightwing. The emo-Robin! Now with 69% more sex-appeal.

Comment

He already has one. However Eli/KINO is a disturbing pain
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by techwork View Post
                Screenwriters - give Eli some some original pair. For example what some stupid ancient girl who accidentally travels back in time. For example, in the time of sending the spacecraft on board the spacecraft was accidental passengers - escaped from all over the girl that everyone laughed, for her stupidity. Mum died saving her daughter in the accident and the father did not like her daughter. She had an awkward age - for example ancient analog 19. Horrible character, go beyond the limit state of conflict and really stupid. But at some points by chance are smarter Eli. But in general the level of knowledge is so low that she failed all exams and decided to flee at the first ship. And it was "Destiny". And then - casually climbed into a time machine and accidentally transpired over time. Machine for the time had come into disrepair, but the lighthouse and the time capsule remained intact. The team finds it when this capsule damage and stream diversion is terminated. This technique requires integrity of the capsule. Eli and AG will hate each other, and then get married. heh heh This girl hates everybody else. Very horrific nature. But Eli is slowly being language of communication. Funny moments can be mixed with a really problematic. For example - blow up the ship if he does not ask for forgiveness on his knees. But then trying to summon a general pity. Everybody thinks that everything is normal. But she comes to anger. For example - you looking at a fool ... And in extreme cases - personal protective field that she hides. However, this character does not need to draw too stereotypical. Simple - look at the common conflict adolescents. But choose the original psychological type. Antisocial loner who likes her solitude. Which does not trust anyone. Not let anyone close to her personal space. Because of the opposite sex is perceived as the opposite biological species.
                I haven't completely lost hope in Chloe
                Barring that, there are others right there on the ship....Park has to get to him at some point
                sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

I think Eli should try to hook up with either Lt. James or (if she sticks around) Cmdr. Kiva.

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
                    I think Eli should try to hook up with either Lt. James or (if she sticks around) Cmdr. Kiva.
                    James, perhaps, but Kiva is seriously a bad idea, as interesting as that might be.
                    *mutters something indistinct about James having more original pair*
                    "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                    Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                    Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                    Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                    Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Not to mention a larger pair. Although Eli needs to grow one too.
                      Mia: Don't you hate that?
                      Vincent: Hate what?
                      Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                      Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                      Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                      - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by TBA View Post
                        Not to mention a larger pair. Although Eli needs to grow one too.
                        He definitely has a large pair just not a pair of what your talking about

Comment

kiva is right out but the LA have scientists right, No way are they going to kill every single one of them that could be interesting.

If not eli there should be at least one earth/ LA pairing.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Originally posted by techwork View Post
                            Ah so that's how marriage works is it?

Comment

Assuming I deciphered the OP correctly, I have this to say:

1) MARYSUEMARYSUEMARYSUEMARYSUE!!! Or, more aptly, an Anti-Sue...perhaps?
                              2) How is the ditzy, spunky, feisty time-travelling woman (with the secret soft, loner side) who falls in love with someone from the past (after they bicker back-and-forth for a season) original? That's the problem with touting "original" ideas...is that 99% of the time they're just not. This doesn't mean they're bad, but "originality" is not necessarily even a good thing, assuming it even exists anymore. That's why cliches aren't inherently bad unless written and executed poorly.
                              Sig by Pandora's Box
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X