This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Lucian could be a gould?

You know its gonna happen the gould are as much stargate as the gate itself. So who do you think it is?

Originally posted by danmcken View Post
    You know its gonna happen the gould are as much stargate as the gate itself. So who do you think it is?
    The Goa'uld are distinctly an SG-1 enemy. I think outside of SG-1 and related movies the Goa'uld have made one appearance in the rest of the franchise. I think it is safe to say Stargate is way more than the Goa'uld.

Perfecto!

Comment

Sgt. Hunter Riley because no human can be that awesome
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Nooooo, really?! Well... he's not with the Lucian Alliance plus he's kind of a pansy, no? I hope that was a joke because if not, I probably just dissed one of your favorites.

To the thread, Who Knows!! Could be replicators for that matter. I just hope Kiva and Varro are sticking around for awhile no matter What they are I'm actually very please with how smart and focused the Lucian Alliance has become (Good Job Writers!!). Totally in to them being bad guys without any influence but their own beliefs and decisions.
        "Specialization is for Insects" - Heinlein -

Comment

I doubt they'd introduce a Goa'uld, the eye glow thing would be a bit too cheesy for SGU.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            GREEN! If I didn't love Young so much, and Greer, then yeah, it would have to be Riley, he's full of awesome.

Originally posted by KEK View Post
            I doubt they'd introduce a Goa'uld, the eye glow thing would be a bit too cheesy for SGU.
            no doubt!
            sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by danmcken View Post
              none of them.
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I think it would be cool. I thought SGU would be a stand alone and use as little as possible from SG-1 and SGA but now they've got the Lucian Alliance front and center. Having the Goa'uld involved doesn't seem so far-fetched anymore.

Maybe one of the LA turns out to be one.
                sigpic

Comment

You dont think the LA screens their operatives with Tok'ra symbiote poison or just a good ol' x-ray or something? It seems that, as paranoid and thorough as the LA has been made out in SGU, and especially inasmuch as they're assuming the power vacuum left by the decline of the Goa'uld, they'd be especially wary of any attempts at counter-infiltration by Goa'uld agents.

Comment

the ugly one

Comment

*crosses fingers and hopes that, if there were an LA w/ a Goa'uld symbiote, said symbiote would 'transfer' to Chloe*
                      sigpic

Comment

no way in hell. besides, it's not far to teal'c, uh, the new fans

Comment

While i could see one of them having one, i would rather itbe a tok'ra, rather than the power grubbing gou'ald.

Comment

Originally posted by droid327 View Post
                            You dont think the LA screens their operatives with Tok'ra symbiote poison
                            Because they have symbiote poison? As far as we know only the SGC and the Tok'Ra have it. The Trust had it for a while, but there's been no mention if they kept it since being taken over by the Goa'uld. I guess it's possible the LA could have gotten some from spies, but I doubt it.

Perfecto!

Comment

Well, contrary to popular human belief, the Earth is not the centre of the galaxy. (c) ARIS BOCH
                              SGU DEAD - Good News !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X