This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gate glyphs

DOSE ANY ONE KNOW WHAT THE SYMBOLS ON DESTINYS GATE ARE AND DID ANY ONE NOTICE THAT AT THE END OF AIR PART 2 AND THE OTHER EPISODS DESTINYS DAILING PROGRAM LOOKS THE CGC'S MIDWAY AND ICARUS BASE DIALING PROGRAM

I DON'T KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by RADEK View Post
      DOSE ANY ONE KNOW WHAT THE SYMBOLS ON DESTINYS GATE ARE AND DID ANY ONE NOTICE THAT AT THE END OF AIR PART 2 AND THE OTHER EPISODS DESTINYS DAILING PROGRAM LOOKS THE CGC'S MIDWAY AND ICARUS BASE DIALING PROGRAM
      no one knows for sure but people will speculate, i for one believe they represent a differnet monkey

Comment

"covers ears" stop shouting ......
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

it's binary ancient style
          sigpic

Comment

These symbols are a code only for use of these stargates since the ancients had no way of knowing the coordinates of the planets visited by Destiny and the other ships.
            sigpic

Comment

I always wondered if 2 planets from different galaxies have the same Destiny address

Comment

More than likely.

Destiny gates are your bog standard temporary holding gates until someone comes through an plant the perminment gate system we see in Pegasus an Milkyway galaxy.
                Where each gate would it own dhd .

Comment

Ooohhhh! All-caps. This must be important.
                  *reads*
                  Nope. It isn't.

HOW DISAPPOINTING!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Holy dren - Order of the Phoenix-era Harry Potter's posting as RADEK?
                    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                      Holy dren - Order of the Phoenix-era Harry Potter's posting as RADEK?
                      I AM EMO-WIZARD! HEAR ME ROAR!

Speaking of witch(see what I did there?), I want the Destiny to come across a planet where magic exists. See? On topic.

Comment

Working...
                      X