X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGU season 1 Blu-ray (UK)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Stargate-Uni...4879324&sr=1-2

It hasn't been anounced here yet, though I am sure you have all seen it advertised somewhere by now, lol.

The boxart itself (even though it isn't the final boxart), IMHO, looks better than the US season 1.0 and 1.5.

Hopefully, it will have the same special features.

I wonder why it isn't being released in volumes like SG-1 and Atlantis were over here.
    Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

I don't like the boxart. Pretty boring to me.

Comment

I don't like the boxart. Pretty boring to me.
      Yeah, I've seen some fan boxarts and they were definitely better than this. For example this fanart is very nice:
      (spoiler for size)

That's actually the reason why I wait for "Complete series" set. They can change boxart styles every season and it looks strange. I'd like to have all seasons under one "roof"
      Is there any list of bonuses for this R2 release? Or still nothing?

They are coming...Smurfs!

Comment

Originally posted by TENTHIUS View Post
        Yeah, I've seen some fan boxarts and they were definitely better than this. For example this fanart is very nice:
        (spoiler for size)

That's actually the reason why I wait for "Complete series" set. They can change boxart styles every season and it looks strange. I'd like to have all seasons under one "roof"
        Is there any list of bonuses for this R2 release? Or still nothing?
        There isn't a special features list for the R2 version avaliable yet as far as I know, but hopefull the listing won't be any different then the R1 1.0 and 1.5 sets.

There's nothing I hate more, buyer wise, then being shafted in terms of the supposed same DVD/BD being released in all regions, only to find that R2 didn't getsomething that the other regions got.
        Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

My only problem with the art on the cover is the lack of gate, the sgu gate is so cool it should feature on the cover.

Comment

Isn't the gate blurred in the background. I think i see a chevron on the top left corner.

Comment

Originally posted by flobo View Post
              Isn't the gate blurred in the background. I think i see a chevron on the top left corner.
              I'd have thought the ship not the gate would have had more exposure on the cover but tbh it's no different than any other boxart out there it has to show the actors faces as thats what makes it sell.

Comment

Working...
              X