Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Projectile or energy weapon ?(Incursion spoiler)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    I would love to see a Ronon like gun.
    We need to get those from the Travelers. Or start making them.

Either way we should assign them to all SG teams.
    Why are there six pedals and only four directions?
    -Michael J. Caboose

Sergeant, make it spin.
    Walter - Spin? Si-sir, it doesn't spin.
    What? It has to spin, it's round! Spinning is so much cooler than not spinning. I-I'm the general, I want it to spin. Now!

Comment

Originally posted by deltaCain054 View Post
      We need to get those from the Travelers. Or start making them.

Either way we should assign them to all SG teams.
      Agreed - that's the coolest weapon to come out of all of the SG series.

Comment

i imagine they weapons will be less standardised than any other SG faction think about it they are an alliance of lots of worlds gangs smuggles ect

Would be neat to see all sorts of weapons projectile a few zats maybe the odd staff and possibly one of those energy rifles LA assassins use

I just realised that LA people on destiny could create a new dynamic of military civilian as the military elements of both faction will not align but the civilian parts of both groups quite likely would

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

So glad someone brought this up.

If the LA feels they need to use more long-range type guns, then they'll prob use their indigenous weapons. These indigenous projectile weapons seemed quite futuristic, like Earth projectile weapons on steroids.
          If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
          [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

Working...
          X