Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
    B.A.G cheering the Canucks on did it! 5-1 to the Canucks! All hail the awesome B.A.G!

As for SGU with B.A.G cheering that on the ratings will soar! I've done my bit for SGU by buying the season 1 DVD the other day. I can now enjoy the awesomeness of B.A.G on 'Faith' without interruption by ads, in slow motion, backwards or forwards, even paused in his note taking glory!

I remember first watching "The Other Guys" when I still lived in the UK. I had no idea what they were talking about with that. It was only when I moved to Vancouver that it all made sense finally!

The game of hockey making sense still eludes me though. However, my son has become an avid Canucks fan and attends as many live games as he can, grows the "hockey beard" and wears the "formidable warriors of Vancouver" jersey on hockey nights! He never got this passionate about football (soccer) back in the UK!
    Go Canucks!! Had a fantastic time at the game, and my presents at the game worked, ha!! Ha!!

I bought the DVD too, go SGU!!!! Warning about watching too much BAG!! It might lead to over excitement, thus leading to a lack of sleep. No more than 5 times a day is recommended!! BAG addiction can be treated, please call BAGA!!!

I am with your son, go Canucks!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
      And I only REALLY care about football and baseball. But hey--if I've got a hometown team, I'll root for it!
      Nottingham Panthers all the way for me
      "So, what's your impression of Alar?"
      "That he is concealing something."
      "Like what?"
      "I am unsure. He is concealing it."

"Well, according to Einstein’s General Theory of Relativity, there’s nothing in the laws of physics to prevent it. Extremely difficult to achieve, mind you – you need the technology to manipulate black holes to create wormholes not only through points in space but time."
      "Not to mention a really nice DeLorean."
      "Don’t even get me started on that movie!"
      "I liked that movie!"

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
        Go Canucks!! Had a fantastic time at the game, and my presents at the game worked, ha!! Ha!!

I bought the DVD too, go SGU!!!! Warning about watching too much BAG!! It might lead to over excitement, thus leading to a lack of sleep. No more than 5 times a day is recommended!! BAG addiction can be treated, please call BAGA!!!

You know the joke, don't you?

How many psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb?

Spoiler:
        Only one--but the light bulb has to really WANT to change!

So--those addicted to BAG would have to WANT to break the addiction--and NO ONE wants that!
        sigpic
        My Stories: FFdotNet
        My Stories AO3
        Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

I know--double post--I'm bad.

My son just came home and told me that he has to do a "BAG Book Report".

Now, has anyone actually written a book about BAG? Because he needs to read it soon. . .
          sigpic
          My Stories AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Control_Chair View Post
            Nottingham Panthers all the way for me
            Go Nottingham Panthers!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

You know the joke, don't you?

How many psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb?

Spoiler:
              Only one--but the light bulb has to really WANT to change!

So--those addicted to BAG would have to WANT to break the addiction--and NO ONE wants that!
              I would never change anybody if they do not want to be change!! Control and discipline is the solution!! Anybody can be addicted to BAG, but in a control and discipline environment, it could be beneficial to the body and soul.
              sigpic

Comment

I know--double post--I'm bad.

My son just came home and told me that he has to do a "BAG Book Report".

Now, has anyone actually written a book about BAG? Because he needs to read it soon. . .
                He can do a "BAG Blog Report", ha!! Ha!!
                sigpic

Comment

It's not so much an addiction as a lifestyle choice
                  sigpic

Comment

Too late... ................not eating or sleeping. The excitement got to me! The image of B.A.G on a 52 inch screen is just mesmerizing!!! I dread to think what would have happened if I'd bought the SGU blu ray version.

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                      It's not so much an addiction as a lifestyle choice
                      I think you are in denial, ha!! Ha!! Go watch 2 episode of SGU, eat a slice of apple pie, and read my new post on BAG of Wonder!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                        Too late... ................not eating or sleeping. The excitement got to me! The image of B.A.G on a 52 inch screen is just mesmerizing!!! I dread to think what would have happened if I'd bought the SGU blu ray version.
                        Go read my new post on BAG of Wonder, it will put you to sleep right away, ha!! Ha!! Eat 2 slice of apple pie and hop on your left foot for 2 minutes. If that doesn't calm you down, you need to call BAGA!! Good luck!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I don't really watch much sport... unless you're counting Starcraft 2 tournaments.
                          "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                          Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                          Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                          Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                          Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

I think you are in denial, ha!! Ha!! Go watch 2 episode of SGU, eat a slice of apple pie, and read my new post on BAG of Wonder!!
                            I don't have time for SGU right now (lunch break), but I ate an apple and read your blog. I'm floating happily on a BAGcloud
                            sigpic

Comment

BAG is sick, so he is going to sleep now!!! Goodnight!!
                              sigpic

Comment

I hope you feel better very soon!
                                sigpic
                                My Stories AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X