Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derocalypse View Post
    I saw you on Fringe!!!!! How was Walter???
    Walter is a very nice gentleman!! He was extremely concentrated with his role, so he didn't say much to anybody except the director. We are all professionals, so I don't really expect him to talk to me, but he just feels friendly to me. Thanks for letting me know you saw me!! Thanks from your humble servant!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
      Well, that serves you right for being so wonderfully creative!

*coughs* Hmm, moving on swiftly!!!! I thoroughly enjoyed watching you on Fringe. That scene certainly had Walter in one of his more whacky moments that's for sure, would make it difficult to take notes......but not for the greatest note taker of them all of course!
      Thanks for your support Krisz!! I enjoyed working on "Fringe", and I am so happy that people notice me, ha!! Ha!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
        B.A.G. I hope you have a good weekend, since you were very busy this week..
        I had two long days and I am tired!!!!! You have a fantastic weekend, and be good!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dbenno8 View Post
          Almost leapt out of my seat with excitement during the episode of Fringe this week. Took me by surprise, lol.
          Yay BAG!
          Took me by surprise too, because people noticed me!!! Thanks from your humble servant!!! Have a fantastic weekend!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iceman182 View Post
            Awesome thread!! Read his blog too... good bedtime reading.. Long live the B.A.G!!!
            Welcome iceman182!! Thanks for reading my Blog, and thank you for posting on this awesome thread!!! Thanks from your humble servant!!! Have a fantastic weekend!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by spinny magee View Post
              Oh my god B.A.G is actually on these forums?!?!

I think I might faint from amazement and epicness......
              I am here to support SGU, and who can resist being on this awesome thread talking to the best fans in the world!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                I just hope The Notorious B.A.G. stays alive!!
                Igor, he's alive!!! He's alive!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                  With a banner like that, I feel like I should be rapping, ha!! Ha!! Thanks KEK!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                    BAG have you ever considered becoming a motivational speaker? Maybe writing a self-help book? You could begin a BAG empire!!
                    I am too direct sometimes, and most people don't want to listen anyways!! I like to write, so maybe I will try writing something soon, ha!! Ha!! Bellelujah!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, that serves you right for being so wonderfully creative!
                      Yes, and I may have exaggerated just a tad the number of mails and PMs I received about Timmy.
                      Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

I will be going to the Canucks game tonight, so let's hope they will win with me cheering them on!!! I will be meeting some new friends, so I will tell them about SGU!! Go Canucks!! Go SGU!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
                          I will be going to the Canucks game tonight, so let's hope they will win with me cheering them on!!! I will be meeting some new friends, so I will tell them about SGU!! Go Canucks!! Go SGU!!
                          Who are the Canucks? (Just kidding--they reference them in a Stargate episode, so now I know. Ha ha.)

Having said that, as long as we are talking hockey, may I cast my support for the Phoenix Coyotes? Playing against the Anaheim Ducks tonight. We all know who are the predators, here, and who are just the waterfowl? Go, Coyotes!
                          sigpic
                          My Stories: FFdotNet
                          My Stories AO3
                          Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
                            B.A.G cheering the Canucks on did it! 5-1 to the Canucks! All hail the awesome B.A.G!

As for SGU with B.A.G cheering that on the ratings will soar! I've done my bit for SGU by buying the season 1 DVD the other day. I can now enjoy the awesomeness of B.A.G on 'Faith' without interruption by ads, in slow motion, backwards or forwards, even paused in his note taking glory!

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                            Who are the Canucks? (Just kidding--they reference them in a Stargate episode, so now I know. Ha ha.)

Having said that, as long as we are talking hockey, may I cast my support for the Phoenix Coyotes? Playing against the Anaheim Ducks tonight. We all know who are the predators, here, and who are just the waterfowl? Go, Coyotes!
                            I remember first watching "The Other Guys" when I still lived in the UK. I had no idea what they were talking about with that. It was only when I moved to Vancouver that it all made sense finally!

The game of hockey making sense still eludes me though. However, my son has become an avid Canucks fan and attends as many live games as he can, grows the "hockey beard" and wears the "formidable warriors of Vancouver" jersey on hockey nights! He never got this passionate about football (soccer) back in the UK!

Comment

B.A.G cheering the Canucks on did it! 5-1 to the Canucks! All hail the awesome B.A.G!

As for SGU with B.A.G cheering that on the ratings will soar! I've done my bit for SGU by buying the season 1 DVD the other day. I can now enjoy the awesomeness of B.A.G on 'Faith' without interruption by ads, in slow motion, backwards or forwards, even paused in his note taking glory!

I remember first watching "The Other Guys" when I still lived in the UK. I had no idea what they were talking about with that. It was only when I moved to Vancouver that it all made sense finally!

The game of hockey making sense still eludes me though. However, my son has become an avid Canucks fan and attends as many live games as he can, grows the "hockey beard" and wears the "formidable warriors of Vancouver" jersey on hockey nights! He never got this passionate about football (soccer) back in the UK!
                              And I only REALLY care about football and baseball. But hey--if I've got a hometown team, I'll root for it!
                              sigpic
                              My Stories: FFdotNet
                              My Stories AO3
                              Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post

Go Coyotes!! When Canucks and the Coyotes play, you know who is going down?? We Canucks hunt coyotes!! Canucks 5 - 1, destroying the Carolina Hurricanes!! Go Canucks!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X