Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sblade View Post
    That is amazing. Fringe is my favorite show right now
    No it is not, SGU is!!! Look into my eyes, your eyelids are getting heavy......, SGU is your favorite show right now.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
      Eye contact, eye contact!! I am not going to look down,I am not going to look down!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      I'd be thinking, "Pit stains! Pit stains!" But then, I'm odd that way.
      sigpic
      My Stories: FFdotNet
      My Stories AO3
      Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
        I'd be thinking, "Pit stains! Pit stains!" But then, I'm odd that way.
        He is wearing a sweater!! If I can see his "Pit stains", he really have a problem, ha!! Ha!!
        sigpic

Comment

LOL! Wonderful catch there, can't wait to see that episode of Fringe. Love the caption game, can't think of anything at the moment. Am tired and have a cold, so feeling more fuzzy in the head than normal!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
            LOL! Wonderful catch there, can't wait to see that episode of Fringe. Love the caption game, can't think of anything at the moment. Am tired and have a cold, so feeling more fuzzy in the head than normal!!!
            Krisz, I hope you will get better soon!! Sleep early, sleep well, and drink lots of water. Take care!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
              Is that Balding Asian Massive Dynamic Scientist I see at 57 seconds on the right into this sneak peek for next week's Fringe? I saw it and almost lost attention to the fact John Noble was being awesome.

Pic: http://i51.tinypic.com/1tnhfq.png

Sneak Peek: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk6iI...layer_embedded
              John Noble was awesome!! It was my pleasure and honor to watch him work!! His acting was very smooth and natural, and he is very professional and nice. Not too much fooling around, he was just very concentrated and into his role.

Most of us wanted to react more to what Mr. Noble was doing, but we were told not to . The reason being, that we are all top scientists in our own fields, but Mr. Noble's character is the best of the best, therefore, we were all in awe of him. He could be completely naked and we wouldn't care, because he is like god to us.

Also, about half of the people sitting in the room were not actors or background performers. They were journalist visiting from Toronto, and they were given the chance to be in the show.

Did anybody noticed I was taking notes in my notebook? Ha!! Ha!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post

Woman with glasses: "Mmmm, the thing you could do to me you beautiful balding stranger."
                I will tell you about the gentleman with the eyes. He was picked to be massage by John Noble, lucky him!! It took us 8 takes to film the close up of the massage, because the gentleman wouldn't stop over reacting to the massage. His eyeballs were kind of scary, because they were so big!! So, the director kept telling him to stop over reacting take after take.
                sigpic

Comment

John Noble was awesome!! It was my pleasure and honor to watch him work!! His acting was very smooth and natural, and he is very professional and nice. Not too much fooling around, he was just very concentrated and into his role.

Most of us wanted to react more to what Mr. Noble was doing, but we were told not to . The reason being, that we are all top scientists in our own fields, but Mr. Noble's character is the best of the best, therefore, we were all in awe of him. He could be completely naked and we wouldn't care, because he is like god to us.
                  That's awesome. John Noble is indeed a god - one of my favourite actors on television right now, sci-fi or no. He was totally robbed at the Emmys, and he brings it to every episode 110%. I don't have much Australian Pride really, but when I think of John Noble, I say, "On the other hand... John Noble comes from here... Boo yah!"
                  ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

I will tell you about the gentleman with the eyes. He was picked to be massage by John Noble, lucky him!! It took us 8 takes to film the close up of the massage, because the gentleman wouldn't stop over reacting to the massage. His eyeballs were kind of scary, because they were so big!! So, the director kept telling him to stop over reacting take after take.
                    It looks like he's reacting to something written on the back of your head...

Comment

That's awesome. John Noble is indeed a god - one of my favourite actors on television right now, sci-fi or no. He was totally robbed at the Emmys, and he brings it to every episode 110%. I don't have much Australian Pride really, but when I think of John Noble, I say, "On the other hand... John Noble comes from here... Boo yah!"
                      John Noble is a great actor with great range. He was terrific in playing not 2 but 3 different version of himself, including his younger self (with great make up too ), in the episode "Peter". He infuse them with different mannerisms, a thing of beauty.
                      Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Krisz, I hope you will get better soon!! Sleep early, sleep well, and drink lots of water. Take care!!!
                        Thank you.

I'm drinking lots of cups of tea, it's a British thing of course! A cup of tea cures all, and solves every problem in Britain! However bad things get for a Brit, it's always, "I'll make a nice cup of tea!" Luckily I found I was able to get a brand of tea I could drink with the different tasting water and milk in Vancouver, so I didn't have to suffer the terrible withdrawal symptoms of not having constant access to a good cup of tea on leaving the UK!

White Coat Man: (thinking to himself) That B.A.G, why does he get an adoring online following? It should be me....me I say.........!!!!

I totally agree, he's an absolute joy to watch on Fringe. Walter is a great character, played with an amazing mixture of humour and pathos by John Noble. A great Australian export!

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                          It looks like he's reacting to something written on the back of your head...
                          Yes, my balding head does mesmerize some people with weak minds. Some women wants to touch and rub my head, and men just keep asking me where do i get my hair cut.
                          sigpic

Comment

I agree with all of you!! John Noble is a fantastic actor and maybe one day he will be on SGU.
                            sigpic

Comment

Some background performer humor:

White jacket angry: How come I'm never the one giving the suit like him? I look like an idiot in those white lab jackets.
                              Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

You know--that's a great question. How do you NOT laugh sometimes? BAG! You say you aren't an actor, and yet that kind of concentration and focus is part of acting (at least that's what my theater professors in college said). So, how do you stay in "character"?
                                sigpic
                                My Stories: FFdotNet
                                My Stories AO3
                                Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X