Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe the SGA you and the SGU you are twin brothers? Both brilliant people who got involved with the Stargate program?

Comment

Originally posted by LawgSkrak View Post
      Maybe the SGA you and the SGU you are twin brothers? Both brilliant people who got involved with the Stargate program?
      Two Words:

Asgard Clone.
      sigpic
      My Stories: FFdotNet
      My Stories AO3
      Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
        My believer, let the BAG be with you!! By just saying "BAG", joy and happiness will visit you for many moons.

If you look closely, I am in quite a few of the older episodes of Eureka. I don't know why they stop using me?
        I heard through the wire of the industry that sometimes a shiny bald head may causes some flashes at the cameras while filming and create all kind of problem for post production.

It happened to me while sporting my new balding look. Red Eyes and flashing bald heads are still a problem with some modern camera. On the other hand, women love it.
        Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Is that Balding Asian Massive Dynamic Scientist I see at 57 seconds on the right into this sneak peek for next week's Fringe? I saw it and almost lost attention to the fact John Noble was being awesome.

Pic: http://i51.tinypic.com/1tnhfq.png

Sneak Peek: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk6iI...layer_embedded
          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
            Is that Balding Asian Massive Dynamic Scientist I see at 57 seconds on the right into this sneak peek for next week's Fringe? I saw it and almost lost attention to the fact John Noble was being awesome.

Rock on! Awesome catch!
            sigpic
            My Stories: FFdotNet
            My Stories AO3
            Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
              It happened to me while sporting my new balding look. Red Eyes and flashing bald heads are still a problem with some modern camera. On the other hand, women love it.
              You ain't kidding
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                You ain't kidding
                Sure, but I would like it more if you could put, let's say Dr Lee in your sig banner. That Jack guy is very hairy and don't even get me started about Ronon who I think never heard of the word "haircut". Ronon: "Hair what? Cut me and I'll cut you a hole with my gun somewhere else. My hair give me power like Samson."
                Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by LawgSkrak View Post
                  I don't think I have a twin, I might have a clone, ha!! Ha!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                    I heard through the wire of the industry that sometimes a shiny bald head may causes some flashes at the cameras while filming and create all kind of problem for post production.

I don't know about the balding look, because women loves me for my personality, ha!! Ha!! Some loves my body, but they usually stick a different picture on my face, ha!! ha!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post

That is amazing. Fringe is my favorite show right now
                      sigpic

Comment

Good thing you reminded me. I forgot to acquire this weeks...

Comment

Originally posted by sblade View Post
                          That is amazing. Fringe is my favorite show right now
                          Fringe is really getting better and better and their mythology is really evolving toward something crazy and great.

I wonder why this guy is looking at BAG that way. I think we could almost play the caption game with that pic:

White Jacket:OMG is that BAG!! Wait if he knows I'm thinking about him and blow his cover, he might kill me where I stand!! Lalala lalala lalalala la lalalalalala"

Comment

Woman with glasses: "Mmmm, the thing you could do to me you beautiful balding stranger."

Comment

Heh, that's creepy. Watch out, B.A.G.!

The mind is God!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sblade View Post
                                Heh, that's creepy. Watch out, B.A.G.!

The mind is God!
                                Eye contact, eye contact!! I am not going to look down,I am not going to look down!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X