Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
    Just started a Blog!! Please join me on this adventure!! The colors are a bit ugly, but I will fix it tomorrow!!

bagofwonder.blogspot.com
    awesome !!!!!
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
      Now this I’d love to see performed live on stage! So, will the cool B.A.Gster debut at Starcon?!!!

Same here, it’s asking to choose a profile and I have no idea what the selections mean! I really am not very good with all this online communication. I’m just happy I can use email and mastered this forum!!!

Aren't they just lovely, I love what kids come out with!

Long time ago when I was training as a teacher in the UK I had a group of 10 year olds and doing some history with them. It was about Queen Victoria and how long she reigned etc... so...one kid writes. "Queen Victoria came to the throne in 1837, and after 64 years she got off..."
      If I rap at StarCon, I might clear the place out in 2 seconds flat, ha!! Ha!! I think I will stick to background and writing, thank you.

I am not very good with the online communication stuff neither, so don't feel too bad about it. You will figure it out soon, and I look forward to read your comments.

Kids, kids, kids!! Mine is driving me nuts!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Did I just spot BAG the magnificent on caprica?
        On the podium with amanda graystone as she was making an ill-advised announcement?
        Wearing a brown hat and dark glasses?

I think I did.

Comment

If they ever need to clear the building, BAG is the man to turn to! BAGllelujah!
          "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
          Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
          Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
          Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
          Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
            If they ever need to clear the building, BAG is the man to turn to! BAGllelujah!
            Hopefully I don't clear the room when I show my face at StarCon. I am nervous and scare!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dr_pants View Post
              On the podium with amanda graystone as she was making an ill-advised announcement?

[IMG]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/6996/47242016.th.jpg[/URL]
              [IMG]http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/861/62867061.th.jpg[/URL]

I think I did.
              That is beyond cool!
              sigpic
              My Stories: FFdotNet
              My Stories AO3
              Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

I think I did.
                Welcome DR_pants!! Your first post and it is pictures of me, thank you!!!!!! Do you know why I looked like I am constipated? Well, it was a very hot day and the sun was directly in my eyes, so behind those glasses, I had my Asian eyes out, ha!! Ha!! I couldn't see a thing, so most of the time I kept my eyes closed. A lot of people were getting sunburned, so any chance I've got, I was hiding near or inside a building. That day on Caprica was not fun!! Also, they gave me this huge hat, which made me look stupid, but I was not going to complain about my looks when it was keeping the sun off my bald little head. Thanks from your humble servant!!!
                sigpic

Comment

I am working on a new TV series call "Endgame" tomorrow, so I will let you guys know what happened on set. Another day of work, BAGllelujah!!!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

OMG, I am in green and I do have a BAG, ha!! Ha!! That is so funny!! Thanks sblade!! One of these days, I should gather all my bits and get them to PG15, so he can help me make a trailer. Thanks from your humble servant!!
                    Wow, B.A.G. with Teyla! I remember that ep, it's sort of like casual day for everyone and then tragedy strikes! But notice that B.A.G. had a med kit handy (disguised as a briefcase, for B.A.G. is stealthy), ready to help Teyla. Why it could be that B.A.G. helped Teyla survive the accident! Is there no limit to B.A.G.'s blessings?
                    sigpic

Comment

Nice signature banner Coffy!
                      Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Just started a Blog!! Please join me on this adventure!! The colors are a bit ugly, but I will fix it tomorrow!!

bagofwonder.blogspot.com
                        B.A.G. blogs!! Oh frabjous day! I will be sure to visit the BB! (BAG Blog!)
                        sigpic

Comment

I think I did.
                          What an eye! Good catch!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                            Nice signature banner Coffy!
                            Thank you, I am confused as to how B.A.G. was not included in the photo, so I had to make my own! I blame Jeff Zucker for the ommision, they say that's why he got fired from NBC Universal. Mess with the B.A.G. and you get the axe.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coffy View Post
                              Thank you, I am confused as to how B.A.G. was not included in the photo, so I had to make my own! I blame Jeff Zucker for the ommision, they say that's why he got fired from NBC Universal. Mess with the B.A.G. and you get the axe.
                              Exactly. It's very nice that some of us found sighting of BAG in Caprica. I must admit I'm kind of jealous. Personally, I think BAG has been holding the Sci-Fi TV show and movie industry on his shoulders since the beginning. At the moment I'm combing through movies like Star Trek, Forbidden Planet, , Metropolis and "Le Voyage dans la Lune" for some BAG sightings. It feel kind of strange of actually stopping the player and go "slow mo" on scenes involving many background performers. During my search the most crappy tv shows and movies are easily those involving stadiums and large crowd. Stadiums involve more than 100 000 background performers to inspect!!! The movie Jerry Maguire took me 8 hours to verify for some BAG sightings!
                              Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

And it was written in the Holy Notebook: always wear a hat when in the sun!
                                "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                                Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                                Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                                Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                                Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Working...
                                X