Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
    No need to patronize us BAG! Your cover is blown!

We know your multi-dimensional multi-universe supra being spanning many billions of centuries. You're doing a great job at acting like the average background performer in here, very humble, funny and everything. But we know the truth. I mean the real truth.

I read your posts and wisdom every weeks on here. I've copy pasted all your posts here and on Mallozzi's blog together and I read them everyday on my notebook which I always carry around. Like you do. I try to memorize it all but it's not easy as I don't have omniscient power like you. People make fun of me since I've waxed my frontal hair off. But I don't care. They don't live in a serene state of mind as I do since I've known your wisdom.

All glory to the BAG!! I'm your biggest fan!! I weight about 420lb. Try to find a bigger one than me!!

O.K., you got me!! Now that you know most of my secrets, and as my biggest fan, you should keep all this to yourself. This secret is too big for any mortal! As you become a true believer, there is no need to wax your frontal hair anymore, because the wisdom, joy, and happiness will grow inside you and gradually you will be sporting the balding look. BAGllelujah!! My biggest fan, Commander Zelix!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Recap. B.A.G. sightings on SGA:

1x01 - Rising

1x04 - 38 Minutes

2x02 - Intruder

2x08 - Conversion

3x12 - Echoes

3x17 - Sunday
      Last edited by Stormtrooper; 02 October 2010, 09:35 AM. Reason: Update.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sblade View Post

1x01 - Rising

1x04 - 38 Minutes

2x02 - Intruder

2x08 - Conversion:

3x17 - Sunday
        scan0037.jpg

Here is another puzzle for you sblade!! This picture is from Stargate and most likely you won't find me, because I was running around on a planet that is being attacked. The picture was taken on 5,17,01!! I remember watching the episode and when I slow it down, I think I saw my self running, ha!! Ha!! Good luck!!
        sigpic

Comment

That's episode Between Two Fires (SG-1 ~ 5x08).

You are also a Tollan, B.A.G.? This is just epic
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coffy View Post
            Excellent news! Whew, nothing more fabulous than a good grade!
            Thanks... Great is the power of BAG indeed.
            sigpic

Comment

1x01 - Rising

1x04 - 38 Minutes

2x02 - Intruder

2x08 - Conversion:

3x17 - Sunday
              Lookin awesome as always Mr. Bill. Cant wait till Visitation (9th episode) later this year. IM gonna flip when I see you on my screen. My parents are gonna think im losing my mind lol.
              sigpic

Comment

Heh, I think I spotted B.A.G. in Between Two Fires:

sigpic

Comment

Heh, I think I spotted B.A.G. in Between Two Fires:

OMG, you are good!!! BAGllelujah!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks from your humble servant!!
                  sigpic

Comment

You should add SGA, "Echoes" to the list of episodes B.A.G. appears in. I believe I saw him several times during some of the infirmary scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                      Lookin awesome as always Mr. Bill. Cant wait till Visitation (9th episode) later this year. IM gonna flip when I see you on my screen. My parents are gonna think im losing my mind lol.
                      I can't wait till I see myself neither!! Hopefully episode 9 will make a lot of believers happy!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                        You should add SGA, "Echoes" to the list of episodes B.A.G. appears in. I believe I saw him several times during some of the infirmary scenes.
                        Thanks hedwig!! I hope sblade will look into his BAG of Wonder and find more pictures, ha!! Ha!! Thanks from your humble servant!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coffy View Post
                          The B.A.G. must not be afraid to edit, I will put the pics back in if anything happens! So edit and add as much as you like, you are the One True B.A.G.! Yesterday my elbow was hurting and when I put it up to the image of B.A.G. my elbow was instantly cured! Huzzah!
                          I don't want to erase anything by mistake, but maybe i will try a picture or two. I am not called "Dr. Vince Kwan" for nothing!! My alternative medicine will cure anything in this universe, ha!! Ha!!
                          sigpic

Comment

First of all--that fact that BAG was also Tollan proves that he's "way smarter than us"--isn't that what O'Neill said?

And if BAG has been in ALL THREE incarnations of Stargate, then doesn't that mean that this thread really belongs in the General Stargate discussion?

Just asking. He is Universal, after all!
                            sigpic
                            My Stories: FFdotNet
                            My Stories AO3
                            Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                              First of all--that fact that BAG was also Tollan proves that he's "way smarter than us"--isn't that what O'Neill said?

And if BAG has been in ALL THREE incarnations of Stargate, then doesn't that mean that this thread really belongs in the General Stargate discussion?

Just asking. He is Universal, after all!
                              I am everywhere, so you better be good, ha!! Ha!! Have a fantastic weekend!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Two good long days on "Edge of the Garden", and all I got was a stiff neck. I sat in my hard as a rock flip out chair and finished reading "Masked", hey it was hard work!! I guess I read with my neck in one position too long, that is why my neck is killing me. For work, I was in a office standing or walking around, so nothing too exciting. The highlight was when we were told to take notes using Blackberrys, and I asked props for a notebook and a pen, ha!! Ha!! BAG is everywhere!!! Ha!! Ha!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X