Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah BAG... how is it that you are so able to soothe the world of its troubles? Whenever anything bad happens, I come here and read your pearls of wisdom and smile. Thank you.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
      Ah BAG... how is it that you are so able to soothe the world of its troubles? Whenever anything bad happens, I come here and read your pearls of wisdom and smile. Thank you.
      Lots of my friends like talking to me, because I don't hold anything back. I can always make you feel good, but to hear the truth is hard. I like making you smile!! PM me anytime when you need cheering up, ha!! Ha!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coffy View Post
        Oh Holy B.A.G. *bows for ten seconds*

I hate to bother you with lowly questions, but where did you live before Vancouver? I know I should not question the B.A.G. on high but I was curious of B.A.G.'s origin story.

Also may I say that you are an excellent writer? I have thoroughly enjoyed your answers to the Q&A on Joe's blog and also here at the thread, so consider taking a few screenwriting courses in Vancouver! You can write them off at tax time! Plus most studios (including in Canada) offer training and workshops to find and nuture new writers!

http://eventful.com/vancouver/events...01-029265298-0

http://www.writingcentre.ubc.ca/prof...grouping3.html

http://www.wgc.ca/

Blessed be the B.A.G.!
        Before Vancouver, I lived in Toronto for 11 years!! Before that, I lived in Vancouver for 10 years!! Before that, Hong Kong!! Thank you for enjoying my writing, and I will look into those links!! Thanks from your humble servant!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coffy View Post
          Haven't been to a Vancouver con but if you can get B.A.G. to appear I will have to make my first trek to Vancouver! All Hail B.A.G.
          If you are going to make your 1st trek to Vancouver, I guess I can show up at StarCon!! Ha!! Ha!! Pinkie promise!! See you there, I will be the guy with the BAG, ha!! Ha!! Thanks from your humble servant!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
            i would like to just say how jealous i am that you appeared on battlestar galactica. being the forum foremost expert in the series i am really jealous
            Believers, story time!! What can I tell you about "Battlestar Galactica"? Well, I was on it since the beginning as a reporter, and most of the time, I am on when there is a press conference. I played a rebel once, and I actually got to hold a rubber gun!! Sorry, but I have to leave Starbucks now!! Later!! Ha!! Ha!!
            Last edited by B.A.G.; 21 September 2010, 04:49 PM. Reason: Because I wanted to!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
              Believers, story time!! What can I tell you about "Battlestar Galactica"? Well, I was on it since the beginning as a reporter, and most of the time, I am on when there is a press conference. I played a rebel once, and I actually got to hold a rubber gun!! Sorry, but I have to leave Starbucks now!! Later!! Ha!! Ha!!
              I am back!! The set where we film the press conference is a dangerous place, because it is very tight, hot, and on either side the head room is very low. Every time, crew or background performers will hit their head at least once!! I try to keep to the middle, so I won't get hit, ha!! Ha!! Hey, I said I am shy, not dumb!! Ha!! Ha!! I only remember one actor on set (just kidding!!), Grace Park!!! She is nice and hold on to my fortune cookies, she is good looking!! I actually worked with her on two other shows before she landed her role on BG, and she was dam beautiful back then. Don't even ask me what shows, because it was a long time ago. All I remember was little old me getting my makeup on one of the show and the makeup lady asked me what I was playing that day. I said "I am playing a rich businessman and one of the two female will be my wife, and I hope it is the tall good looking one." Hey, guess what?? Grace Park was sitting 2 seats away from me and I didn't even know!! She turned toward me and said "Good try buddy, I think I am your daughter!!" Everybody laughed, except me.
              sigpic

Comment

So, do you still get star-struck? You've hung out with some pretty amazing people. Is it still a thrill for you, or just part of the job?
                sigpic
                My Stories: FFdotNet
                My Stories AO3
                Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Great story as always! Only problem it's another show that I haven't watched. So I thought, what shows filmed in Vancouver have I watched, apart from Stargate of course, that the omnipresent B.A.G may have appeared in?

So....

I know you said you appeared in Dead Like Me. Do you remember what you had to do and when it was filmed?

Hmm, some others..........Eureka, Supernatural, The Sentinal, Human Target, Reaper, The Dead Zone.

I almost signed up to appear as an extra in a Supernatural episode they were filming in Maple Ridge, as they advertised in the local paper, wanting people for a 'carnival crowd'. I'm still kicking myself for not going for it, especially now as you tell such fun stories of your life as an extra.

Comment

I, for one, would love to know your experiences on Eureka. It's my favorite show after SG-1 and Bones. So, anytime you want to grace us with your expertise and joy. . .

***taps foot impatiently***
                    sigpic
                    My Stories: FFdotNet
                    My Stories AO3
                    Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                      So, do you still get star-struck? You've hung out with some pretty amazing people. Is it still a thrill for you, or just part of the job?
                      I never get star-struck, and I am not kidding!! I only respect nice people and look down on people that think they are above others. Most of the time it is just work for me, but sometimes people do surprise me.
                      sigpic

Comment

BAG, you are my hero.

Comment

hello BAG from China!

Comment

Originally posted by Vanek26 View Post
                            BAG, you are my hero.
                            Welcome Vanek26!! Thank you for posting and hope you will join the madness. Thanks from your humble servant!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Baogang View Post
                              hello BAG from China!
                              Wow!! Welcome my fan from China!! Helloooooooooooooooooo Baogang!!! Always happy to hear from my fans in Asia, and let's hope we will hear from you more. Thanks from your humble servant!!
                              Last edited by B.A.G.; 21 September 2010, 11:47 PM. Reason: Because I can!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                                The happiness and joy that B.A.G brings is all that we believers need! Bagllelujah!

Good news about you working on 'V'. Unfortunately I have to admit to not watching it. I never got into it with the original in the '80's either. I will however look forward to reading any stories you may have of your time behind the scenes!
                                I had a good long day on "V", and it was mostly enjoyable. Started at 9:30AM, but didn't work until around 6:00PM!! The life of a background performer and the games they play, the waiting game!!! Where can you find a job that pays you to read, talk to friends and don't forget the crafty table!! Oh, I slept a bit, until I woke up and asked my friend beside me "Did I snore??". The look she gave me woke me up pretty quick, so I read. Elizabeth Mitchell (character - Erica Evans) and Logan Huffman (character - Tyler Evans) were on set, and they were both very nice people. Mr. Huffman was behind me most of the time and because he had to push me every time he went by, he kept saying "sorry" and when he was wrapped, he said to all of us "Thank you for letting me push you guys". He didn't have to say anything, because we were all working, but this is a perfect example of a gentleman. I was also very happy to see two of my friends from "Defying Gravity", and we are still crying over the lost of the show. Now, the bad part of the day!! This young guy was sitting in front of me, and during the 12 hours that we were there, he accumulated 7 paper cup, 5 paper plates, and 4 napkins. Where does he think he is, home!!?? There were 5 people using the table!! I am a little anal about being clean, sorry!! He was not in my territory, so I didn't say anything, but where do these young kids learn their manners?? Am I getting old??
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X