Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's enough BAG-love to go around, ladies
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
      There's enough BAG-love to go around, ladies
      BAG love increases as you spread it. Just look at this thread to ascertain the veracity of that statement!
      sigpic
      My Stories: FFdotNet
      My Stories AO3
      Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
        BAG love increases as you spread it. Just look at this thread to ascertain the veracity of that statement!
        OMG, you're right! So BAG defies science, therefore BAG is the very definition of "Faith". I guess that's what Detox meant when he named the thread. I am in awe at the awesome of BAG.
        sigpic

Comment

BAG, I mean Bill, you are so awesome. I really hope we will be seeing much more of your character in season 2. Great Q&A on Joe's blog too. In it, I think that you mentioned that you were playing a jaffa that runs down a hill. Would you happen to know which episode you play a Jaffa? If not, do you know the season of SG1?

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
            Lahela, you are the tin foil around my gum, you are my little light in my washroom that guides me to my midnight pee, you are my little prize deep inside of the cereal box, you are the little panic button that I push to find my dam car in Disneyland, you are my thumb that I suck when I need to go to sleep, and most of all, you are my friend that writes to support and makes me smile!! Thanks from your humble servant!!
            Oh My Gosh Mr. Bill... you should consider stand up comedy.. that cracked me up!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ProclarushTaonasAt View Post
              BAG, I mean Bill, you are so awesome. I really hope we will be seeing much more of your character in season 2. Great Q&A on Joe's blog too. In it, I think that you mentioned that you were playing a jaffa that runs down a hill. Would you happen to know which episode you play a Jaffa? If not, do you know the season of SG1?
              I've been trying to figure that out. But he said that he was in a fur hat, and that seemed more like "Emancipation" to me, but the time line doesn't work. I've been scouring through the screen captures trying to find another fur hat society. He doesn't know which episode it is.
              sigpic
              My Stories AO3

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G.
                Another difficult one [scene] was ’Stargate’!! It was Summer, and I was outside, wearing fur and head gear, holding weapons, running fast down a hill yelling with 50 other guys. It was dusty, sweaty, and hot, and I had to wear contacts!!! One guy actually fell and did a face plant on the ground!! We were savages running after the good guys, and it was so hot, I actually felt my underwear and my body melt into each other. Whoever can find this scene is good!!!
                Perhaps the following scene from SG-1's Forever in a Day?

More screencaps.
                sigpic

Comment

Could be. Although did they have fur on? Bill? What say you?
                  sigpic
                  My Stories AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Nikec3 View Post
                    Hails from:

USA
                    Canada
                    UK
                    Slovenia
                    Taiwan
                    Switzerland
                    Estonia
                    South Africa

...and counting
                    I hail from Ontario Canada. But wishing I lived in Vancouver.....
                    My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                    "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                      I wondered if it was worth a Hail from the same spot!

Think of it, we may have trodden on the same hallowed ground as the all mighty bearer of the briefcase!

We will now have to make pilgrimages to the place where the B.A.G revealed himself to us all in 'Faith'.
                      I asked Joe once on his blog about the place. At least where the waterfall was that Alaina is at in the same episode, and he said that the place where the waterfall was is called Wigeon Park. I just posted on his blog to find out if the rest of the ep was filmed there too.
                      My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                      "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
                        Lahela, you are the tin foil around my gum, you are my little light in my washroom that guides me to my midnight pee, you are my little prize deep inside of the cereal box, you are the little panic button that I push to find my dam car in Disneyland, you are my thumb that I suck when I need to go to sleep, and most of all, you are my friend that writes to support and makes me smile!! Thanks from your humble servant!!
                        That is priceless!!! Thanx for making my day Bill!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                          Wow. Now I feel a little jealous. With prose like that, Bill, you belong in the writer's room, too!
                          Why are you jealous?? I should be the jealous one, because I would give my left arm to write like some of you. I am not giving up my right, because that is my writing arm. My writing is how do you say, very direct and flat!! I don't think I am boring, but I wish I can write with more adjectives. Ha!! Ha!! My writing style is just not good enough!! I always wanted to write, and thanks to all of you, I am writing so much that my 2 fingers hurts.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                            OMG, you're right! So BAG defies science, therefore BAG is the very definition of "Faith". I guess that's what Detox meant when he named the thread. I am in awe at the awesome of BAG.
                            You gals are killing me!! I think you are gals?? Some of you might be guys, and there is nothing wrong with that. Ha!! Ha!! I am turning red in my own home, and laughing, and smiling, and my family thinks i am crazy, ha!! Ha!! Take it easy on the praises, I am only Bill!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ProclarushTaonasAt View Post
                              I had a great time doing the Q&A, thank you, and I wouldn't mind being in a few more episode, ha!! Ha!!
                              That is the problem, I don't know the season or the episode!! I've got to go in the basement and look through boxes to see if I can find my paper work. I will try!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                                Oh My Gosh Mr. Bill... you should consider stand up comedy.. that cracked me up!
                                I tell people that I am shy, and they laugh!! Really, I am shy!!! You ask people on set, and they will tell you that Bill Butt is very quiet and shy, no kidding. I do like making people laugh, but I would be too shy to do stand up. I think I just like to make people happy!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X