Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
    When I found out on Aug. 12th, everything was going strong, so I only enjoyed what was put in front of me. All you crazy fans, please pat yourself in the back for a job well done!! Many thanks from your humble servant!!
    For real? We did save you? Wow.

I will always try to answer all your questions, but i don't promise you will like all the answers, ha!! Ha!! Welcome back!!!!
    Thanks, it's good to be back.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Control_Chair View Post
      I never thought of Destiny like that , the wisdom of BAG has enlightened me already
      Welcome Control_Chair from Nottingham UK!! Isn't Robin Hood from Nottingham??
      Take care!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by zmo View Post
        BAG fan from South Africa here!
        Not sure if you can get a fan from anywhere further!

BAG. you are truly keeping the fans interested / engaged in the show during the season-break. Thanks!
        Welcome my friend ZMO from South Africa!! It is my pleasure to talk to all my friends!! Thanks from your humble servant!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
          *hails* (From Estonia. )
          Welcome Egle01 from Estonia!! I didn't know you were from Estonia!! You mean Rush's quarters has a Stargate to Estonia?/ Ha!! Ha!!
          sigpic

Comment

Welcome Egle01 from Estonia!! I didn't know you were from Estonia!! You mean Rush's quarters has a Stargate to Estonia?/ Ha!! Ha!!
            If only, man, if only...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
              I wondered if it was worth a Hail from the same spot!

Think of it, we may have trodden on the same hallowed ground as the all mighty bearer of the briefcase!

We will now have to make pilgrimages to the place where the B.A.G revealed himself to us all in 'Faith'.
              I don't know about that, the roads are pretty bumpy!! Ha!! Ha!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                *hails* (from Switzerland)
                I don't have to welcome you Lahela, because GateWorld is like a 2nd home to you, but I will welcome you as my friend!! I love Switzerland, because I love watches!! I have been to Switzerland when I was 16, but all I remember is my mom buying a watch, and it was very clean.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                  Yeah--I guess it would work better as a "Hey!" from Arizona, too!
                  I go to Vegas every year, so I am pretty close to you, right? Hey Arizona!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

I just want to thanks Mr. Joseph Mallozzi for giving me the opportunity to share with my fans or I should say, my friends. This is one of the most exciting highlight of my life and it is all due to Mr. Mallozzi and all my friends. Thanks again and I will always be your humble servant!!
                    sigpic

Comment

BAG, you are the beacon in the wilderness, the lighthouse that guides us through treacherous waters, the streetlamp that illuminates the dreary cityscape and the flashlight that helps us avoid stubbing our big toe on the coffee table lurking in the dark as we stumble to the bathroom in the middle of the night.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                        BAG, you are the beacon in the wilderness, the lighthouse that guides us through treacherous waters, the streetlamp that illuminates the dreary cityscape and the flashlight that helps us avoid stubbing our big toe on the coffee table lurking in the dark as we stumble to the bathroom in the middle of the night.
                        Lahela, you are the tin foil around my gum, you are my little light in my washroom that guides me to my midnight pee, you are my little prize deep inside of the cereal box, you are the little panic button that I push to find my dam car in Disneyland, you are my thumb that I suck when I need to go to sleep, and most of all, you are my friend that writes to support and makes me smile!! Thanks from your humble servant!!
                        sigpic

Comment

BAG brings hope where there's very little of it. Whenever I come here, this place reminds me that everything is possible.
                          sigpic

Comment

Lahela, you are the tin foil around my gum, you are my little light in my washroom that guides me to my midnight pee, you are my little prize deep inside of the cereal box, you are the little panic button that I push to find my dam car in Disneyland, you are my thumb that I suck when I need to go to sleep, and most of all, you are my friend that writes to support and makes me smile!! Thanks from your humble servant!!
                            Wow. Now I feel a little jealous. With prose like that, Bill, you belong in the writer's room, too!
                            sigpic
                            My Stories: FFdotNet
                            My Stories AO3
                            Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                              Now I feel a little jealous.
                              Don't we all.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                                Don't we all.