Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BAG'S AUTHORITY GOES BEYOND THAT OF CANON AND REALITY!!!

I am disappoint that you do not know this. SO DISAPPOINT.

Comment

This thread makes me so happy - there must be a speaking part for our beloved BAG in the second season, it would be so wonderful to hear his voice! And when he speaks, the fans would know, he is speaking to US!
      sigpic
      Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Rofl

before being given an official name, he was known among fans as balding asian guy (b.a.g. For short). A small campaign was organized to get him returned to the show following his departure.

The campaigners idolized the character and several objects he held during the episode, including his briefcase and notepad.
        sigpic

Comment

Better.

Comment

One error: 'a small campaign'.
            "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
            Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
            Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
            Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
            Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
              That's wonderful.

And guys--I know that it's Sci Fi and anything is possible. I was just worried that Bill would feel bad because some people get a little--shall we say--descriptive.

But I'm amazed at his good humor and his great attitude--and it just makes me like the man more.
              You are making me blush!! I am just being myself!!! Thanks from your humble servant!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                Rofl
                I like this version!! Your writing is so good!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
                  This thread makes me so happy - there must be a speaking part for our beloved BAG in the second season, it would be so wonderful to hear his voice! And when he speaks, the fans would know, he is speaking to US!
                  I don't know if I am going to speak or not, but being here talking to my friends makes me very happy!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duneknight View Post
                    B.A.G. you are more of a somebody than us combined even before this thread. For crying out loud you appeared in stargate atlantis as well as stargate universe; do you know how many of us would kill for that opportunity? who knows maybe someday you could be part of the main cast.
                    I do enjoy working on Atlantis and Universe, but I don't think I am better than any of you nice people. I will try to share more of my experience on set with you, so you can enjoy it too. I don' know if they will let me be part of the main cast, but I will settle for working all the time. Thanks from your humble servant!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
                      I do enjoy working on Atlantis and Universe, but I don't think I am better than any of you nice people. I will try to share more of my experience on set with you, so you can enjoy it too. I don' know if they will let me be part of the main cast, but I will settle for working all the time. Thanks from your humble servant!!
                      **Squee!**

Be still, my beating heart!
                      sigpic
                      My Stories: FFdotNet
                      My Stories AO3
                      Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

B.A.G. most likely contracted an alien virus while on the Faith planet. His hair started growing and it soon became obvious that it was self-aware. Hundreds of thousands of hairs communicating, his formerly bald head became the home of the daddy of all monsters. First, it suffocated B.A.G. and then controlled his rotting body, as IT killed every last one of the castaways.
                        http://www.sanityfm.com/cousinit.jpg

Then Young comes back and blows the hell out of him with an RPG.
                        Last edited by Bagpuss; 05 October 2010, 01:31 AM. Reason: hot link changed.

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                          B.A.G. most likely contracted an alien virus while on the Faith planet. His hair started growing and it soon became obvious that it was self-aware. Hundreds of thousands of hairs communicating, his formerly bald head became the home of the daddy of all monsters. First, it suffocated B.A.G. and then controlled his rotting body, as IT killed every last one of the castaways.
                          http://www.sanityfm.com/cousinit.jpg

Then Young comes back and blows the hell out of him with an RPG.
                          I would kill for so much hair!! Maybe I did???? Ha!! Ha!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!
                          Last edited by Bagpuss; 05 October 2010, 01:32 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

I just finished the Q&A for Joe Mallozzi's weblog, and it just about killed me!! I only type with 2 fingers, so it took me days to answer all the questions. I am just waiting for my brother to proof read my masterpiece, and then I will forward it to Joe. I will let everybody know when it is going to be posted. I am not telling you guys what to do, but you all have a fantastic weekend!!
                            sigpic

Comment

I just finished the Q&A for Joe Mallozzi's weblog, and it just about killed me!! I only type with 2 fingers, so it took me days to answer all the questions. I am just waiting for my brother to proof read my masterpiece, and then I will forward it to Joe. I will let everybody know when it is going to be posted. I am not telling you guys what to do, but you all have a fantastic weekend!!
                              I'll be waiting and watching for the post on JM's blog....

Comment

**holds breath** **taps foot impatiently** Congrats! What a ride for you, eh?
                                sigpic
                                My Stories: FFdotNet
                                My Stories AO3
                                Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X