Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely. I agree, Sky. I would also venture to say that he is a person above and beyond BAG. We're not suggesting that HE is ours to have fun with (ooh--creepy). But rather, the character. Bill, you're welcome here--and you're not our servant--you're now our friend. You're welcome to stick around either "in character" or out of it. We're just a bunch of people who enjoy being silly. (At least, that's how I feel.)

So, come on in and play, and remember that Bill doesn't equate to BAG--so be yourself and we'll have a good time!
    sigpic
    My Stories: FFdotNet
    My Stories AO3
    Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

This thread must mark one of the most unusual development in the history of television.

All hail to his royal BAGness!!
      Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

hey B.A.G. --- is shooting SGU all serious or do you guys have alot of fun between takes? and that soccer match in episode Faith, did you guys have trouble playing that game?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          I didn't say that you couldn't discuss SGU with him, I just suggested that maybe he didn't want to get all involved in all the fandom politics.

he has to work with these folks, and it might not be a cool thing for him to get caught up 'choosing sides' in a young vs rush battle or anything.

Please have fun, just remember that he works with these folks and he doesn't need to get in the middle of anything or become anyone's 'poster child' for their side.

So have fun, just don't put him on the spot please.
          I won't be on the spot, because B.A.G. is always just watching, waiting and observing!! Thanks from your humble servant!!!
          sigpic

Comment

This is just wonderful. Truly magnificent.

WELCOME!!!!

Comment

I just wanted to point out:

and...

Brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by ProclarushTaonasAt View Post

[IMG]http://forum.gateworld.net/image.php?u=46695&type=sigpic&dateline=1283148031[/Url]

and...

Brilliant.
                I know! And I just wanted to reiterate that sign KNOWS it's being held!
                sigpic
                My Stories: FFdotNet
                My Stories AO3
                Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  I didn't say that you couldn't discuss SGU with him, I just suggested that maybe he didn't want to get all involved in all the fandom politics.

he has to work with these folks, and it might not be a cool thing for him to get caught up 'choosing sides' in a young vs rush battle or anything.

Please have fun, just remember that he works with these folks and he doesn't need to get in the middle of anything or become anyone's 'poster child' for their side.

So have fun, just don't put him on the spot please.

well i asked the whole Team Rush/Team Young thing expecting an answer like Team B.A.G. not an actual answer though, i dont think people who work on the show see it the same way we see it as fans so.

In any case, it came to mind because I started thinking why this BAG fandom exists and I came to the conclusion that stargate fans are used to having obvious heroes in the previous shows and almost uniformly all fans agreed on who those heroes are, but with this new show such heroes are absent and its characters are ambiguous and fans cant agree on who's the real hero of the show. So its no wonder that fans here have came to engender a hero of their own, one they can all agree with.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duneknight View Post
                    well i asked the whole Team Rush/Team Young thing expecting an answer like Team B.A.G. not an actual answer though, i dont think people who work on the show see it the same way we see it as fans so.

In any case, it came to mind because I started thinking why this BAG fandom exists and I came to the conclusion that stargate fans are used to having obvious heroes in the previous shows and almost uniformly all fans agreed on who those heroes are, but with this new show such heroes are absent and its characters are ambiguous and fans cant agree on who's the real hero of the show. So its no wonder that fans here have came to engender a hero of their own, one they can all agree with.
                    Or more likely, it's just a bit of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Duneknight View Post
                      hey B.A.G. --- is shooting SGU all serious or do you guys have alot of fun between takes? and that soccer match in episode Faith, did you guys have trouble playing that game?
                      Sometime it depends on the scene, but most of the time on SGU, everybody is having fun between takes. I've been on other set before, where everybody is dead serious!!! I love working on all "Stargate" shows!! The soccer game was so fun, because Will just told us to play!! I can tell you guys a little tit bit about the soccer match. Just before the scene, Will came up to me and asked me if I am willing to take off my shirt for the soccer scene. Without hesitation, I said "yes"!!! When the time came, nobody else wanted to take off their shirt, so I kept mine on.
                      sigpic

Comment

and...

Brilliant.
                        I had fun making the picture with my baby!! Thanks from your humble servant!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
                          Sometime it depends on the scene, but most of the time on SGU, everybody is having fun between takes. I've been on other set before, where everybody is dead serious!!! I love working on all "Stargate" shows!! The soccer game was so fun, because Will just told us to play!! I can tell you guys a little tit bit about the soccer match. Just before the scene, Will came up to me and asked me if I am willing to take off my shirt for the soccer scene. Without hesitation, I said "yes"!!! When the time came, nobody else wanted to take off their shirt, so I kept mine on.
                          LOL! We were *this* close to shirtless BAG! Such a great story! Thanks for enlightening us
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
                            I had fun making the picture with my baby!! Thanks from your humble servant!!
                            Is that her in the bottom right hand corner? She is adorable!

Comment

Is that her in the bottom right hand corner? She is adorable!
                              Hey,somebody noticed the bottom right hand corner!!!! Yes, that is my baby!! She said she wanted to be in the picture, so I said "only one of your eyes", ha!! Ha!! She is adorable, because she looks like me, ha!! Ha!! Thanks from your humble servant!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh god.

What incredible madness have I unleashed?!

EDIT: I am soooo putting this campaign on my resume. Greatest achievement of my life.
                                These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

Working...
                                X