Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KEK View Post
    He's always been in the shadows. Watching, waiting...
    I am watching!! KEK, you are very good today!!! Thanks from your humble servant!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
      B.A.G., I have a question... how do you feel about being called B.A.G. - Balding Asian Guy... do you find it offensive? Just curious.

I also wonder, if because of this thread... it's helped you stay on Stargate Universe and not become a ghost?
      I do not find B.A.G. offensive at all, I kind of find it funny!!! When you get to know me, i am a very easy going guy and i love to be silly,just like you guys!! As a background performer, we don't get call anything, so now i have a name "Vince Kwan", thank you all!!!
      sigpic

Comment

B.A.G., I have a question... how do you feel about being called B.A.G. - Balding Asian Guy... do you find it offensive? Just curious.

I also wonder, if because of this thread... it's helped you stay on Stargate Universe and not become a ghost?
        Oh, i can't review anything about the show, so you have to wait and see!! Thanks from your humble servant!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
          How do you post a picture?? I don't know how!!!!
          You click the middle icon above--between the world and the filmstrip and then copy the image location there. At least--that's how I've done it. The world icon is for links (like to fanfic or to articles that are noteworthy) and the filmstrip is for videos, I think. I've never done one of those.
          sigpic
          My Stories: FFdotNet
          My Stories AO3
          Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Yes, I know the Stars of the show can get special names and such.

B.A.G., what's in your briefcase you hold on the Faith episode?
            You will know soon, go check out Joe's weblog and find out!! Thanks from your humble servant!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
              BAG, is that really you? Can't you confirm it to GW, and get rid of the Probie status?
              Don't know how!! Thanks from your humble servant!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                Oh my goodness! He his here! He dwells among us! Praise be to bag! I have been waiting for this moment for the longest time!

Now every time I watch a Vancouver shot show I always am scanning for you in scenes with extras lol.

Look forward to seeing you on season 2!
                Thank you Major Davis, and i will try to be in as many shows as possible!! Ha!! Ha!! Thanks from your humble servant!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TBA View Post
                  Any chance you could prove you're the real one? You know, perform miracles 'n stuff?
                  I am performing a miracle right now, talking to you all, because before being B.A.G.'s vessel, I didn't exist!!! Thanks from your humble servant!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ProclarushTaonasAt View Post

What an honor! Welcome.
                    Thanks from your humble servant!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sblade View Post
                      Defying Gravity:

[img]http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/6161/bagdefyinggravity.jpg[img]
                      Thank you for another picture of me!!! Thanks from your humble servant!!
                      sigpic

Comment

It's funny. All of this started from one fan pointing out a random character in the background of an episode...

Comment

His awesomeness couldn't save that show from being canceled.
                          I can perform miracles, but not the impossible, sorry!! Thanks from your humble servant!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

It's funny. All of this started from one fan pointing out a random character in the background of an episode...
                            I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks from your humble servant!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                              You click the middle icon above--between the world and the filmstrip and then copy the image location there. At least--that's how I've done it. The world icon is for links (like to fanfic or to articles that are noteworthy) and the filmstrip is for videos, I think. I've never done one of those.
                              I will try later, and i have to go now!! I will be back!!! Thanks from your humble servant!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Just thought I'd post this, as I didn't see it anywhere... or I missed it.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ng-up-mailbag/

Comment

Working...
                                X