Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
    If you're not the real BAG read this:
    Spoiler:

First thing first: It's better be you or I hate you gut loser!!

Otherwise...

I'm voting for you for the best extras in a dramatic series at the emmy buddy! All Hail to the BAG!!
    Thank you Commander Zelix for your vote for an Emmy, i need all the support i can get!! Ha!! Ha!! How do i prove that i am B.A.G.?? Well, My name is Bill Y W Butt, my character name is Vince Kwan, and Vince Kwan is the vessel for the essence of B.A.G.!! As i said, i am trying to answer all the questions from Joe's weblog, so you will know more about me!! Thank you from your humble servant!!
    sigpic

Comment

BAG, is that really you? Can't you confirm it to GW, and get rid of the Probie status?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
        BAG, is that really you? Can't you confirm it to GW, and get rid of the Probie status?
        Yes, I know the Stars of the show can get special names and such.

B.A.G., what's in your briefcase you hold on the Faith episode?

Comment

Oh my goodness! He his here! He dwells among us! Praise be to bag! I have been waiting for this moment for the longest time!

Now every time I watch a Vancouver shot show I always am scanning for you in scenes with extras lol.

Look forward to seeing you on season 2!
          sigpic

Comment

Any chance you could prove you're the real one? You know, perform miracles 'n stuff?
            Mia: Don't you hate that?
            Vincent: Hate what?
            Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
            Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
            Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
            - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by TBA View Post
              Any chance you could prove you're the real one? You know, perform miracles 'n stuff?
              But he's not balding right now, TBA! It's a miracle!

You non-believer, you.
              ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
                Yes, B.A.G. is in the house!! After reading all 33 pages, I just couldn't stay away!! Thanks for being so funny and silly, because my whole family is laughing with you all!! I am honor to talk to you and I am your humble servant!!!
                It is truly an honor to be able to talk to you! Welcome to Gateworld!
                Last edited by major davis; 26 August 2010, 01:00 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TBA View Post
                  If you have to ask for a miracle, then you are lacking in Faith. And that just Spoils it. (Tee hee hee hee.)

And by the way--someone who has "skills" should offer to make the man a sig. I would, but I don't know how.

Anyone? Anyone?
                  sigpic
                  My Stories: FFdotNet
                  My Stories AO3
                  Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

*searches frantically for photoshop manual*
                    sigpic

Comment

To all those who demand proof from our glorious BAG, "THOUGH SHALT NOT PUT THE BAG TO THE TEST!" Truly these are blessed times The BAG walks and talks amongst us mortals. Hallowed is The BAG.
                      sigpic
                      Doci of the BAG

Comment

BAG needs no proof.

BAG, we are humbled to have you in our presence. If we can serve you in any way, your slightest wish shall be fulfilled!
                        sigpic

Comment

What an honor! Welcome.

Comment

Defying Gravity:

sigpic

Comment

His awesomeness couldn't save that show from being canceled.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                                How can we tell if you're the real B.A.G. or not? Forgive me for questioning this...

Post a picture with a sign or somethin'. Some prove
                                How do you post a picture?? I don't know how!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X