Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey!!!!....I think I know BAG!!!! He's a local and I play bagminton with him. (sorry, can't reveal his true identity!...heh heh)

Comment

Originally posted by FaerieNuff View Post

I met BAG while I was on vacation, he saved me from a burning car, took me skydiving, and then we settled in for the evening to watch some Discovery Channel HD while he took notes.

His notes were detailed, and he documented the pictures he saw with the detail of most master artists.

I am so glad that people love BAG as much as I do.
      Oh my BAG!! It is one of his Apostles! BAG has heard our prayers!!!

It is a privilage to be in your presence! We are not worthy!

this is what he told me...

"When a scientist is ahead of his times, it is often through misunderstanding of current, rather than intuition of future truth. In science there is never any error so gross that it won't one day, from some perspective, appear prophetic."
      BAG IS WISE! HALLOWED ARE BAG AND FaerieNuff!!

Originally posted by ns2 View Post
      Spoiler:
      Another set pic sure to get the boards buzzing.

Are you ready?

Wait for it…

Oh BAGlorious day! A brand new divine portrait of BAG from the Transmitters, who are the only ones deemed holy enough by The BAG to broadcast his image to his followers! My BAG! Look at the wisdom radiating from his eyes, bespeckled as they are to focus that wisdom into our puny, insignificant minds! And his head, a shining beacon of his Holy BAGness!!

So it is true then, BAG returns to SGU! But, what am I saying? Of course it's true! This hath been fortold in The Notebook, as GateroomGuard spoketh!

ALL GLORY TO BAG AND FaerieNuff!!

Spoiler:
      Seriously though, I'm pretty sure this is all done in jest with absolutely no disrespect to Mr. Bill Butt intended. I hope he's not offended or anything.

Comment

It's is by knowing that BAG is there taking notes for us puny mortals that I can struggle through the tedium of life. BAG is my hope.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
          It's is by knowing that BAG is there taking notes for us puny mortals that I can struggle through the tedium of life. BAG is my hope.
          Perhaps you should add BAG to your sig.
          sigpic
          My Stories: FFdotNet
          My Stories AO3
          Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

This thread is an absurdity.

BAG does not need saving.

Comment

I can already feel myself vanishing in a puff of logic.

HELP ME BAG!!!

Comment

I wonder in what episode he's in... At least visually, since he's the one pulling the strings quietly in the background since the beginning of Stargate. Eureka too.
                Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Sooo glad B.A.G is back
                  sigpic
                  Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                  Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                    I wonder in what episode he's in... At least visually, since he's the one pulling the strings quietly in the background since the beginning of Stargate. Eureka too.
                    And based on sblade's picture, BSG as well.

...Oh my God, he is the BSG God!!

Comment

Originally posted by Doogie View Post
                      Hey!!!!....I think I know BAG!!!! He's a local and I play bagminton with him. (sorry, can't reveal his true identity!...heh heh)
                      I cannot believe we are blessed with the presence of someone who knows the mighty BAG! We are so honored to have you in our presence! Does the great and mighty BAG know of his worshippers? Maybe you could direct him here! This thread would shine with glory if the great and noble BAG would be so merciful as to pay his devoted followers a visit.

It has been foretold in the notes of BAG! He must know of this thread... HE MUST!
                      sigpic

Comment

To play the NON-BAG advocate. . .

might not meeting BAG render his Bagliness a little less BAGalicious?

BAG is one of the great and mighty BAG mysteries.

And having said THAT, I really really really really really really really want to meet him here on HIS thread! How great would that be? As one of the original BAG ladies, I would consider certain portions of my life more fulfilled were I able to meet He Who Portrays the BAG!!
                        sigpic
                        My Stories AO3

Comment

PG15

Spoiler:
                          How do you know the name of the great BAG?
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey, I ran into BAG on the street!

Comment

And how happy you are in HIS presence!

sigpic
                              My Stories AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Qbert455 View Post

Did you recognize him from SGU.

This is like the third apostle of BAG to join gateworld JUST to spread the great love of BAG. Oh how honored we are to have this wonderful opportunity!
                                Last edited by Bagpuss; 05 October 2010, 01:19 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X