Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I met BAG while I was on vacation, he saved me from a burning car, took me skydiving, and then we settled in for the evening to watch some Discovery Channel HD while he took notes.

His notes were detailed, and he documented the pictures he saw with the detail of most master artists.

I am so glad that people love BAG as much as I do.

this is what he told me...

"When a scientist is ahead of his times, it is often through misunderstanding of current, rather than intuition of future truth. In science there is never any error so gross that it won't one day, from some perspective, appear prophetic."

Comment

Originally posted by sblade View Post
      Is that really BAG?
      sigpic

Comment

I met B.A.G while I was on vacation. He saved me from a burning car, took me skydiving, and then we watched hours and hours of discovery channel HD.

He took notes, and his renderings of the animals were amazingly drawn, better than any master artist.

I am thankful to have B.A.G in my life. Although Bill may be a quiet man, barely ever saying a word, he is full of amazing knowledge.

he told me...
        "When a scientist is ahead of his times, it is often through misunderstanding of current, rather than intuition of future truth. In science there is never any error so gross that it won't one day, from some perspective, appear prophetic."

He is fantastic!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...f&id=649440315

Comment

Originally posted by FaerieNuff View Post
          I met B.A.G while I was on vacation. He saved me from a burning car, took me skydiving, and then we watched hours and hours of discovery channel HD.

He took notes, and his renderings of the animals were amazingly drawn, better than any master artist.

I am thankful to have B.A.G in my life. Although Bill may be a quiet man, barely ever saying a word, he is full of amazing knowledge.

he told me...

He is fantastic!

Welcome to the JOY that is BAG! We bask in the presence of one who KNOWS.

Bless you. Bless BAG. Bless us all!
          sigpic
          My Stories: FFdotNet
          My Stories AO3
          Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Wow, people close to B.A.G. posting here. This can only mean he knows about this thread. Gateworld should interview B.A.G.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FaerieNuff View Post

he told me...

He is fantastic!

NO WAY! You actually met BAG. Does he know about this thread and his devoted followers?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                NO WAY! You actually met BAG. Does he know about this thread and his devoted followers?
                I, for one, would LOVE to know what he thinks about us! And I really hope he's not offended.
                sigpic
                My Stories AO3

Comment

[QUOTE=Detox;11420202]So the end of Faith saw the introduction and unfortunate loss of a beloved member of the Destiny Expedition: Balding Asian Guy

As such, with shooting almost at an end for the season, and many of the major decisions for season 2 no doubt either made or being finalised right now, there is NO better time for fans of Balding Asian Guy to speak up and let The Powers That Be know just HOW much we want to see the character in the show for the rest of its run!

DON'T be quiet about it - shout from the rooftops how much you want to see Balding Asian Guy in season 2!

LET TPTB know just how much you feel it would damage the show to lose him!

POST your support for Balding Asian Guy in this thread - share the Balding Asian love![/QUOTE]

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Another set pic sure to get the boards buzzing.

Are you ready?

Wait for it…

Last edited by Bagpuss; 05 October 2010, 01:17 AM. Reason: removed hotlink.

Comment

Originally posted by ns2 View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      Another set pic sure to get the boards buzzing.

Are you ready?

Wait for it…

I knew it was from Mallozzi's blog right away. LOL

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/

Glory to BAG!! May his name be heard across the universe!
                      Last edited by Bagpuss; 05 October 2010, 01:17 AM. Reason: changed tags.
                      Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Oh ****! BAGS back. I officially declare SGU season 2 the best stargate season yet. Who gives a crap about any "flaw" of SGU. BAG will be in season 2! What else could we possibly need!!!!! We've done it friends... We've done it.

And see jelgate... These campaigns do work.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                          Oh ****! BAGS back. I officially declare SGU season 2 the best stargate season yet. Who gives a crap about any "flaw" of SGU. BAG will be in season 2! What else could we possibly need!!!!! We've done it friends... We've done it.

And see jelgate... These campaigns do work.
                          He is a background actor. They aren't hard to hire
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Or maybe BAG is so humble about his greatness, he prefers to stay in the backround and let other characters of insignificance (Scott, Rush, Young etc) take the spot light. Hallowed is the ever gracious BAG!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              He is a background actor. They aren't hard to hire
                              Oh. Come now. After all THIS, the least they could do is give them man something to say!
                              sigpic
                              My Stories AO3

Comment

And thus The BAG has returned to us as he promised us in His most Holy Notebook. Let those who live in these times rejoice at His glorious return! Hallowed is The BAG! Hallowed is The BAG!
                                sigpic
                                Doci of the BAG

Comment

Working...
                                X