Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is in the Vatican....I think....Any Catholics around here? Butttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.....BAG is the Doctor...the 12th Doctor....He's that good. You see that's why he was a medical dude in Atlantis, a scientist in Eureka, a reporter on the battlestar 150,000 years in the past, and a notpad hero in "Faith"....He travels in his Tardis
    Sorry--not Catholic. . .can't help you there. But the whole Tardis thing makes sense. . .

And I wouldn't really divorce him. He understands about BAG and his Glory. And BAG understands that not everyone is able to comprehend. Bless him.
    sigpic
    My Stories: FFdotNet
    My Stories AO3
    Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
      Sorry--not Catholic. . .can't help you there. But the whole Tardis thing makes sense. . .

And I wouldn't really divorce him. He understands about BAG and his Glory. And BAG understands that not everyone is able to comprehend. Bless him.
      If the crew knew that the Doctor was with them...they would be a lot more happy...BAG is the Doctor's real name!
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

That theory does make sense, hence Dr. BAG Who.

Comment

Originally posted by ProclarushTaonasAt View Post
          That theory does make sense, hence Dr. BAG Who.
          Dr. BAG...just Dr. BAG....
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

Spoilers for Pain

Spoiler:
            What do you think Bag’s fears would be if he had one of those hallucination inducing ticks on the back of his head?
            I think he would be deathly afraid of a killer toupee.
            Any thoughts?
            Spoiler:
            Undoubtedly, you are quite wrong. However, this is understandable given BAG's enigmatic nature. His ways are both awe-inspiring and sublime.
            A more correct interpretation would be that if a tick were to bite BAG, the tick would without question begin to hallucinate. Leading ultimately to a moment of religious clarity for the tiny arachnid in which it vows to do more with its life. No doubt, hundreds of generations later, descendents of this original tick could be seen helping travelers by only giving visions that instruct on the proper use of notepads, self-sufficiency, general personal awesomeness, and allowing the folically challanged to transcend their Rogaine culture and stay true to themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Azzers View Post
              Spoiler:
              Undoubtedly, you are quite wrong. However, this is understandable given BAG's enigmatic nature. His ways are both awe-inspiring and sublime.
              A more correct interpretation would be that if a tick were to bite BAG, the tick would without question begin to hallucinate. Leading ultimately to a moment of religious clarity for the tiny arachnid in which it vows to do more with its life. No doubt, hundreds of generations later, descendents of this original tick could be seen helping travelers by only giving visions that instruct on the proper use of notepads, self-sufficiency, general personal awesomeness, and allowing the folically challanged to transcend their Rogaine culture and stay true to themselves.

greened!
              sigpic

Comment

A list of BAG's jobs:

- Part of the medical team in Atlantis
                - Part of the civilian group on Destiny
                - Sitting in a café in Eureka
                - Being generally awesome

Question: has he been in Sanctuary, Supernatural or Smallville? This is our mission people!
                Yes, obviously.

I think BAG is always present in all part of our daily lives. He only allow himself to be seen when he sees fit.
                Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Does he have any facebook fanpage?

They are coming...Smurfs!

Comment

No but he does have a gateworld fanpage: http://forum.gateworld.net/group.php?groupid=324

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                      Yes, obviously.

I think BAG is always present in all part of our daily lives. He only allow himself to be seen when he sees fit.
                      It is like 'Where's Waldo?' only the BAG edition, apply named 'Where's BAG?'

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                        Dr. BAG...just Dr. BAG....
                        Am I the only one who suspects that the next incarnation of the Doctor will be balding and of asian descent?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
                          Am I the only one who suspects that the next incarnation of the Doctor will be balding and of asian descent?
                          One can only hope. Its the only thing that will save that show
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Five words. . .

Rock. Paper. Scissors. Lizard. BAG.
                            sigpic
                            My Stories: FFdotNet
                            My Stories AO3
                            Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              One can only hope. Its the only thing that will save that show
                              Yeah, the new Doctor isn't too good is he? Poor guy, having to follow DT...

Now Miss Pond, on the other hand.

Comment

Originally posted by HaMm3r View Post
                                Yeah, the new Doctor isn't too good is he? Poor guy, having to follow DT...

Now Miss Pond, on the other hand.
                                jel hates dw no matter what so don't listen to his opnion on it.
                                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                                X