Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
    B.A.G is back! Glad to hear you survived the family invasion, but it was still nice to have some quality time with your parents since you don't see them that often.

Good to hear that you are being kept busy. So you're working with another Dr Rush I see?!

I'm off to Chicago this Thursday for four days to indulge in all things Stargate at the Creation convention.
    Yes, I am working with another Dr. Rush, ha!! Ha!! I stood in for one of the actors last week and it was a 15 hour day!!!!!!!!!!! BAGllelujah!!!!!

I will be working on a new TV series call "Strange Empire", a western!!!!! I will be one of the railway workers, how Asian of me, ha!! Ha!!

How was Chicago?? I hope you had a fantastic time!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      I'll watch the dog
      Thanks Jelgate!! We need all the help we can get!! Ha!! Ha!!

I had a surprise Birthday party for my girlfriend last week, so I gave my keys to 12 of my friends to sneak into the house. When we came back from dinner, we came through the back door to a big surprise!! One of my friends came up to me and said my dog is not a very good guard dog, because with 12 people sneaking into the house, my dog just stood there and watched!! Ha!! Ha!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantia View Post
        Hey Krisz,

Just to let you know, your mail BAG is full. (I have been trying to send a message and thought you may see this here!)

Sorry for imposing on BAG news.

Did you get to have lunch?
        Atlantia, you can impose anytime you want, ha!! Ha!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
          Atlantia, you can impose anytime you want, ha!! Ha!!
          Thanks B.A.G.

Where there's a will there's an or.....

Creation Con - Vancouver 2007
          sigpic
          Gatecon - Vancouver 2010
          HUB - Perth Western Australia 2010
          Oz Comic Con 2012 - Melbourne, 2015 - Sydney
          Oz Comic Con 2013 & 2014 - Perth
          Hawaii Con 2014 and 2016

Comment

sigpic

Comment

How is everybody doing!!?? Been busy on "The 100", "Strange Empire", "Arrow", "The Rush", and a TV movie "Surprised by Love"!!!!!!!!!!!! Took a week off to take my daughter to Queen's University in Kingston Ontario, times sure flies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My little girl has left the nest for awhile!!!! Saw "Maze Runner" a few days ago and I liked it!! I don't understand 100% of the story yet, but it was exciting to watch!!! Hope everybody is well, and I will talk to you guys later!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Did a day on 'Tomorrowland" with George Clooney, BAGllelujah!!!!!!!!!!! All the women are heads over heels, but I just don't see it!!! Ha!! Ha!! He seems like a nice guy, so I approved!!

Also worked on "Motive" and got actor for a small part I did!! BAGllelujah!!!

Working tomorrow and on Fri., so busy, busy, busy!!!!!

Happy BAGlloween !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Can't wait for Motive to come back on air, especially now that B.A.G is in an episode!

My husband works next door to a bit of land they build outdoor sets on periodically for various movies on S.Marine Drive and Boundary in Burnaby. A woman he works with was all excited saying that George Clooney was working "next door" one day last week! Needless to say my husband has no interest in movies and TV shows and he wouldn't know George Clooney if he bumped into him! Needless to say I wouldn't mind bumping into George Clooney!

Good that you are being kept busy, keeps your mind off missing your daughter. I've gone through the kids leaving home thing so know how that feels, a mixture of being happy for them venturing out and worried how they cope at the same time. I'm lucky in that they live quite close to us so we make a point of getting together for breakfast every Saturday which is great.

Comment

Hi All, *waves*
                    My daughter has gone to Bali for the week. I know she is having a great time, but I miss her anyway. She said that she felt the same when I went to Hawaii (along with all the other times I have been away). I can't wait until she gets back though.
                    Where there's a will there's an or.....

Creation Con - Vancouver 2007
                    sigpic
                    Gatecon - Vancouver 2010
                    HUB - Perth Western Australia 2010
                    Oz Comic Con 2012 - Melbourne, 2015 - Sydney
                    Oz Comic Con 2013 & 2014 - Perth
                    Hawaii Con 2014 and 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                      Can't wait for Motive to come back on air, especially now that B.A.G is in an episode!

My husband works next door to a bit of land they build outdoor sets on periodically for various movies on S.Marine Drive and Boundary in Burnaby. A woman he works with was all excited saying that George Clooney was working "next door" one day last week! Needless to say my husband has no interest in movies and TV shows and he wouldn't know George Clooney if he bumped into him! Needless to say I wouldn't mind bumping into George Clooney!

Good that you are being kept busy, keeps your mind off missing your daughter. I've gone through the kids leaving home thing so know how that feels, a mixture of being happy for them venturing out and worried how they cope at the same time. I'm lucky in that they live quite close to us so we make a point of getting together for breakfast every Saturday which is great.
                      George Clooney was nice and I know your husband will like him, ha!! Ha!!

My daughter is back again for her reading week!!! I told her she is coming back too much, because I have to pay for the tickets!!! She said " Dad, my boyfriend will go to Toronto for University next year, so I won't be coming back as often in 2016." Should I be happy about that, or not!!!!????

Been busy on "Arrow", "The Flash", "The 100", and "Bates Motel", so far this year!!!!! Hoping for a fantastic 2015!!!!!!!!

Always love talking to you Krisz, take care and hope to see you soon!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantia View Post
                        Hi All, *waves*
                        My daughter has gone to Bali for the week. I know she is having a great time, but I miss her anyway. She said that she felt the same when I went to Hawaii (along with all the other times I have been away). I can't wait until she gets back though.

Bali for the week!!! I would love to go and relax on the beach!!!!

Take care Atlantia, and one day I will jump through the StarGate and meet you in Hawaii!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
                          George Clooney was nice and I know your husband will like him, ha!! Ha!!

My daughter is back again for her reading week!!! I told her she is coming back too much, because I have to pay for the tickets!!! She said " Dad, my boyfriend will go to Toronto for University next year, so I won't be coming back as often in 2016." Should I be happy about that, or not!!!!????

Been busy on "Arrow", "The Flash", "The 100", and "Bates Motel", so far this year!!!!! Hoping for a fantastic 2015!!!!!!!!

Always love talking to you Krisz, take care and hope to see you soon!!!
                          Even radiation is no match for the BAG,
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Hey, BAG!

I haven't been on Gateworld in a LOOOOOONG time, so I was SUPER HAPPY that you're still around. I'm going to have to watch more TV so that I can look for you!

Hope you're having fun.
                            sigpic
                            My Stories: FFdotNet
                            My Stories AO3
                            Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              Even radiation is no match for the BAG,
                              Jelgate!!!! You are good!!! How did you know about the radiation and BAG!!!!!! I don't watch TV much, so I don't even know if my radiation death on the "The 100" has aired or not!!!!! I guess is a yes!!!! Thanks from your humble servant!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                                Hey, BAG!

I haven't been on Gateworld in a LOOOOOONG time, so I was SUPER HAPPY that you're still around. I'm going to have to watch more TV so that I can look for you!

Hope you're having fun.

Happy to hear from you Akamaimom!!!! I have been busy, but the main thing is, I am having fun!!!!!! Take care and talk to you soon!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X