Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
    Hey! I was just watching a recent episode of Psych, and lo and behold, BAG turned a corner!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]39438[/ATTACH]
    I'm just watching that show, came across it on Netflix, I'm a few episodes into season two and really enjoying it, love the characters. Haven't seen B.A.G yet, some other faces from Stargate have turned up so far. I have B.A.G to look forward to now!

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
      It is way too cold to work, so I think I will wait till summer!! Ha!! Ha!! Stay warm Krisz!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's do lunch when it gets warmer!!! Take care!!!
      Perhaps you need to audition for Hawaii 5 0!!!
      Where there's a will there's an or.....

Creation Con - Vancouver 2007
      sigpic
      Gatecon - Vancouver 2010
      HUB - Perth Western Australia 2010
      Oz Comic Con 2012 - Melbourne, 2015 - Sydney
      Oz Comic Con 2013 & 2014 - Perth
      Hawaii Con 2014 and 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantia View Post
        Perhaps you need to audition for Hawaii 5 0!!!
        I would love to audition for Hawaii 5 O, But I don't think my girlfriend will let me, ha!! Ha!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
          I'm just watching that show, came across it on Netflix, I'm a few episodes into season two and really enjoying it, love the characters. Haven't seen B.A.G yet, some other faces from Stargate have turned up so far. I have B.A.G to look forward to now!
          Krisz!!!!!!!!!! How are you doing?? Keep watching and you might see me turn the corner, ha!! Ha!! I will be on "The Age of Adaline" on Mon., so let's hope Harrison Ford and Blake Lively will be there to welcome me!!! Ha!! Ha!! Take care, hope to see you soon!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
            Hey! I was just watching a recent episode of Psych, and lo and behold, BAG turned a corner!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]39438[/ATTACH]
            OMG!! I forgot all about this episode!! Thanks McGeek for posting it!! I was suppose to give them the dirty look, so was I dirty enough!!?? Ha!! Ha!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              Sounds as if you're doing good things!
              It was all fun and games!! Hopefully I won't be on the cutting room floor!! Ha!! Ha!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                Awesome....will have to look for you!
                You can look, but can you find me!!??? Ha!! Ha!!
                sigpic

Comment

Krisz!!!!!!!!!! How are you doing?? Keep watching and you might see me turn the corner, ha!! Ha!! I will be on "The Age of Adaline" on Mon., so let's hope Harrison Ford and Blake Lively will be there to welcome me!!! Ha!! Ha!! Take care, hope to see you soon!!!
                  I'm doing ok, work and life jogs along as it does. Yes, we much catch up on things, long time since we got together for lunch. I want to take some time off soon, I need a break from the gong show work is at present. I'm watching antics worthy of the TV show 'The Office' at the moment!

Harrison Ford and Blake Lively can't wait to meet the one and only B.A.G I'm sure! The idea of that movie sounds good, one I'll watch out for, and with B.A.G appearing it makes it all the more epic!

Comment

I would love to audition for Hawaii 5 O, But I don't think my girlfriend will let me, ha!! Ha!!
                    Well take her with you, silly. I am sure she wouldn't turn you down!
                    Where there's a will there's an or.....

Creation Con - Vancouver 2007
                    sigpic
                    Gatecon - Vancouver 2010
                    HUB - Perth Western Australia 2010
                    Oz Comic Con 2012 - Melbourne, 2015 - Sydney
                    Oz Comic Con 2013 & 2014 - Perth
                    Hawaii Con 2014 and 2016

Comment

I'm doing ok, work and life jogs along as it does. Yes, we much catch up on things, long time since we got together for lunch. I want to take some time off soon, I need a break from the gong show work is at present. I'm watching antics worthy of the TV show 'The Office' at the moment!

Harrison Ford and Blake Lively can't wait to meet the one and only B.A.G I'm sure! The idea of that movie sounds good, one I'll watch out for, and with B.A.G appearing it makes it all the more epic!
                      I had a 15 hour day yesterday, and I am tired!! They used my car more than me, so the BAGmobile had more air time, ha!! Ha!! Harrison was not on set, but I saw Blake Lively!!!! Lovely girl, but she is way too young for MR. BAG, ha!! Ha!!

When you have time Krisz, give me a call and let's do lunch!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantia View Post
                        Well take her with you, silly. I am sure she wouldn't turn you down!
                        I will ask my girlfriend, but getting her to quit her accounting job will be impossible, ha!! Ha!! Nice try!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I had a 15 hour day yesterday, and I am tired!! They used my car more than me, so the BAGmobile had more air time, ha!! Ha!! Harrison was not on set, but I saw Blake Lively!!!! Lovely girl, but she is way too young for MR. BAG, ha!! Ha!!

When you have time Krisz, give me a call and let's do lunch!!!
                          Will do.

The BAGmobile! LOL! Can't believe you were upstaged by your car!!! I have sadly parted ways with mine, it was pointless having one when work is within walking distance of home.

Comment

B.A.G..have you had any roles in Motive? It's coming to stateside tv(ABC) May 21.

Comment

Will do.

The BAGmobile! LOL! Can't believe you were upstaged by your car!!! I have sadly parted ways with mine, it was pointless having one when work is within walking distance of home.
                              No car??? Does that mean the BAGmobile has to come and get you for lunch???? Ha!! Ha!! Let me know!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                                B.A.G..have you had any roles in Motive? It's coming to stateside tv(ABC) May 21.
                                I was on Motive for 4 times!! Reporter, watching strippers, driving by with my Audi TT, and a good looking balding guy on the street!!! Ha!! Ha!! Good luck with your BAG hunting!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X