Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost Human is on tonight!! I wonder if it is the one I am in!!!??? Check it out!!!
    sigpic

Comment

I'll be watching!

Comment

I didn't see you in the first episode.

Comment

Wow, I haven't been in the SGU section of the forum in a long time (I skipped out before the show finished because reasons), but it's fantastic to see B.A.G. is still here!

BAGllelujah!
          Over in the xkcd forums there was a phase of 'bag puns' and I couldn't help but think of B.A.G.
          "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
          Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
          Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
          Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
          Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
            I didn't see you in the first episode.
            I was in last week's episode!!! Episode 3 "Are You Receiving"!! I was right beside the actress, but they kept cutting me out, ha!! Ha!! Oh well, I got paid!! Saw myself twice, BAGllelujah!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Mamasue for watching out for little old me!!! See if you can see me!! Ha!! Ha!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
              Wow, I haven't been in the SGU section of the forum in a long time (I skipped out before the show finished because reasons), but it's fantastic to see B.A.G. is still here!

BAGllelujah!
              Over in the xkcd forums there was a phase of 'bag puns' and I couldn't help but think of B.A.G.
              Thanks for thinking of B.A.G.!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am still here hanging with my friends!! BAGllelujah!!!!!!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
                Thanks for thinking of B.A.G.!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am still here hanging with my friends!! BAGllelujah!!!!!!!!!!
                Good to see you here B.A.G! Glad to see you are still gracing our screens.

I missed the episode you were on! .........I was looking out for you otherwise!

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                  Good to see you here B.A.G! Glad to see you are still gracing our screens.

I missed the episode you were on! .........I was looking out for you otherwise!
                  I missed it too, but I went on the computer and saw the all mighty BAG, ha!! Ha!! I don't know how to copy it and post it, because I am computer dumb!! Let's see if somebody will do it for little old me, ha!! Ha!! Great to hear from you, take care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Taking sometime off!! Haven't worked in weeks!! Such a lazy bum!! It is too cold to work!! Hope everybody will have a fantastic 2014 and most of all, be happy!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Good to hear from you B.A.G. Hope you have a great year too.

As much as I love the lovely bright sunny days, that biting icy wind is a bit much! I don't blame you not wanting to work in that, especially if you have to stand around waiting to be called for filming!

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                        Good to hear from you B.A.G. Hope you have a great year too.

As much as I love the lovely bright sunny days, that biting icy wind is a bit much! I don't blame you not wanting to work in that, especially if you have to stand around waiting to be called for filming!
                        It is way too cold to work, so I think I will wait till summer!! Ha!! Ha!! Stay warm Krisz!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's do lunch when it gets warmer!!! Take care!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Five days on "Night at the Museum 3" and one day on "Agent X"!!!! I am so tired!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
                            Five days on "Night at the Museum 3" and one day on "Agent X"!!!! I am so tired!!
                            Awesome....will have to look for you!
                            sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Sounds as if you're doing good things!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey! I was just watching a recent episode of Psych, and lo and behold, BAG turned a corner!

Capture.JPG
                                Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X