Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, how is everybody!!!?? Not working much, but staying alive!! Worked with Simon Pegg, Clive Owens, and Bryan Cranston in the pass two months, so that is the highlight of my life. Hope everybody is keeping well and love from BAG in sunny Vancouver!!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
      Well, how is everybody!!!?? Not working much, but staying alive!! Worked with Simon Pegg, Clive Owens, and Bryan Cranston in the pass two months, so that is the highlight of my life. Hope everybody is keeping well and love from BAG in sunny Vancouver!!!!!
      Just waiting for Phoenix Comicon May 23-26 where I'll see Amanda, Jewel, the cast of Babylon 5, Dean Cain, just to name a few.

Comment

Simon Pegg must have been so much fun to work with, I love him in everything he does!

Just recovering from a really bad dose of the flu! Did manage to have fun at Fan Expo before the bug hit! There was so much going on, got to see a couple of SGU faces, Jennifer Spence as part of the Continuum panel and I had a nice chat and got a photo with Robert Knepper. Other highlights included sitting in the DeLorean and hoping the flux capacitor was fluxing and chatting with one of my childhood heroines Uhura.

Loving this lovely stretch of hot weather, so unusual to have 28c in the beginning of May! Just checking that I'm still in Vancouver!!

Comment

Jennifer Spence tweeted that Patrick Gilmore and #BaldAsianGuy was in May 12 episode of Continuum.

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
            Just waiting for Phoenix Comicon May 23-26 where I'll see Amanda, Jewel, the cast of Babylon 5, Dean Cain, just to name a few.
            Wow, have fun mamasue!!!! One day, I will go to one of these Comicons and meet some of these actors!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Another BAG Birthday passed!! Had a BAGtastic time with 22 of my friends, BAGllelujah!!! Worked on "King and Maxwell" last week, and it was fun, fun, fun!!! Might be on the "Killing" tomorrow, fingers crossed!!
              sigpic

Comment

Another BAG Birthday passed!! Had a BAGtastic time with 22 of my friends, BAGllelujah!!! Worked on "King and Maxwell" last week, and it was fun, fun, fun!!! Might be on the "Killing" tomorrow, fingers crossed!!
                I didn't have internet access for 4 days so Happy Birthday! Fingers crossed for new projects!

Comment

Happy belated Birthday wishes BAG!

Good to see the work is coming in and BAG continues to grace our screens!

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                    I didn't have internet access for 4 days so Happy Birthday! Fingers crossed for new projects!
                    Thanks Mamasue!!! I need the work and life is more interesting when I am working!! Take care!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                      Happy belated Birthday wishes BAG!

Good to see the work is coming in and BAG continues to grace our screens!
                      Thanks Krisz!! Hope you are all settled and happy with your new place!! Take care!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Had more days on "Godzilla" and "King and Maxwell", BAGllelujah!!!!!!!!!!!! This thread is passed 106,000, wow!!!!!!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday BAG!!!

Sounds like a rockin' party!

Comment

Had a BAGful of BAG today, watched SGA episode "Echoes" and there he was for half the episode as a doctor in the infirmary, in almost every background shot! And then turned on battlestar galactica and there he was as a reporter in the press event, just ended my night with Cabin in the woods....and you guessed it...taking bets on the teenagers deaths....BAG! You really do get around! Lol
                            sigpic
                            THERE IS NO MORE POWER!!

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                              Happy Birthday BAG!!!

Sounds like a rockin' party!
                              Thanks hlndncr!!!!!!!!!! One year older and still rocking!!!! Ha!! Ha!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Naquadah_nut View Post
                                Had a BAGful of BAG today, watched SGA episode "Echoes" and there he was for half the episode as a doctor in the infirmary, in almost every background shot! And then turned on battlestar galactica and there he was as a reporter in the press event, just ended my night with Cabin in the woods....and you guessed it...taking bets on the teenagers deaths....BAG! You really do get around! Lol
                                Thank you Naquadah for making a whole day for "BAGvision"!! Ha!! Ha!! I tried to be around, but the film business is kind of dead in B.C. right now. Trying to keep busy with this and that, so let's hope for the best!! Watch me in "Continuum - Second Skin" as the clumsy waiter, ha!! Ha!! Take care buddy!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X