Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coffy View Post
    This is where the scarecrow hand puppet comes in useful; portable, fun for the kids and keeps crows away. It also helps not to keep popcorn in your pockets, and to keep off any yellow brick roads.
    B.A.G. can be your puppet, he can scare anything away, ha!! Ha!! Just give him some popcorn, ha!! Ha!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
      I'll remind myself to buy a scarecrow hand puppet for next year! Then I can look really crazy wandering along trying to avoid yellow brick roads whilst waving the scarecrow puppet above my head on my way to the store to buy popcorn! Just another normal day in Cloverdale!!!
      B.A.G. would really like to see Krisz avoiding yellow brick roads and waving a scarecrow puppet above her head, because that would be a sight to distract everybody while B.A.G. takes the last parking spot, ha!! Ha!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
        I am glad the attacks has stopped, because I would like to visit Cloverdale one of these days, ha!! Ha!! Krisz, I am happy you are safe, and since I am back from Hong Kong, we can do lunch.
        It would be great to meet up for lunch again. Bit difficult for me to get to our usual place though as I finish work at 1pm and that's a bit late now for you, even if we met up in Cloverdale for lunch isn't it? Unless you are happy to meet up on Saturday or Sunday.

Comment

Balding asian guy gets a mention in patrick gilmores(spelling i know) laptop video.....
          sigpic

Comment

Where was B.A.G. for the past 7 weeks? Well, BAGdad is kind of sick and B.A.G. has to go to Hong Kong to take care of him. He tried to write as often as possible, but WiFi was hard to find. BAGdad is still sick, but BAGbro has taken over the job of caretaker for now. B.A.G. is back and happy to find his friends still remembers him. B.A.G. wants to get back to work, but family is more important right now, so please focus our BAGpower and wish BAGdad a speedy recovery. B.A.G. will try to catch up on replying to all his friends, so be patience!! Thanks from your humble servant!,
            I'm sending good wishes to the Dad of B.A.G. to get well, and warm wishes for the whole B.A.G. family.
            sigpic

Comment

It would be great to meet up for lunch again. Bit difficult for me to get to our usual place though as I finish work at 1pm and that's a bit late now for you, even if we met up in Cloverdale for lunch isn't it? Unless you are happy to meet up on Saturday or Sunday.
              Cloverdale is a real place?!
              sigpic

Comment

Coffy, LOL!!! I never knew people lived in Cloverdale until I met Krisz, ha!! Ha!!
                sigpic

Comment

Oh my gosh, I'm in total B.A.G. withdrawal! Found myself looking longingly at sticks lashed together with rope and doodling aimlessly in my notepad. But after a few fresh pics of B.A.G. the world suddenly seemed brighter!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30375[/ATTACH]
                  Photos from my Blog, BAGllelujah!!! I will post more pictures from my Hong Kong trip soon, so be patience!!! Ha!! Ha!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                    @ "Spicy BAG"!!!
                    SpiceBAG is hot baby, HOT!!! Ha!! ha!! I will post more pictures on my Blog soon!! bagofwonders.blogspot.com !!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes it is! The place they filmed 'Cloverdale' is actually a real place called Cloverdale. I drive across the street they filmed on, I haven't hit a crazy pedestrian that wanders into the road yet!! Oddly enough there seems to be a lot of those there for some reason in real life. People just don't seem to look before they wander out into the road!!! The road is 176th Ave in Cloverdale BC, if you want to wander down it on Google street view.

Look forward to seeing more Bagtastic Hong Kong holiday photos!

I become a Canadian citizen tomorrow. Will be there at a ceremony to swear the oath of citizenship, sort of...well... I like to think... 'sing' O' Canada!, and wave my little flag!!!
                      Last edited by Krisz; 07 July 2011, 06:05 PM.

Comment

SpiceBAG is hot baby, HOT!!! Ha!! ha!! I will post more pictures on my Blog soon!! bagofwonders.blogspot.com !!!
                        Looking forward to more BAGshots

The road is 176th Ave in Cloverdale BC, if you want to wander down it on Google street view.
                        *wanders off to Googlemaps*

I become a Canadian citizen tomorrow. Will be there at a ceremony to swear the oath of citizenship, sort of...well... I like to think... 'sing' O' Canada!, and wave my little flag!!!
                        Congrats Krisz
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes it is! The place they filmed 'Cloverdale' is actually a real place called Cloverdale. I drive across the street they filmed on, I haven't hit a crazy pedestrian that wanders into the road yet!! Oddly enough there seems to be a lot of those there for some reason in real life. People just don't seem to look before they wander out into the road!!! The road is 176th Ave in Cloverdale BC, if you want to wander down it on Google street view.

Look forward to seeing more Bagtastic Hong Kong holiday photos!

Didn't think such a lovely town existed anymore; I was certain it was an elaborate set. I checked out Cloverdale online and saw it doubles for Smallville; between that and SGU it looks heavenly!

Congrats on the citizenship; now you will be able to riot in the streets with impunity! ;-)
                          sigpic

Comment

CBS is airing brand new CHAOS eps this month, and if you miss 'em they should be on Hulu, so we should be able to spot BAG in scenes with Kurtwood Smith:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/chaos/
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Huaracocha View Post
                              Has Monsieur BAG popped into this thread recently? I'm sure he'd be amused to see he is still a hot topic even after the death of the show and franchise. Perhaps he will prove to be the ultimate, enduring legacy of the Stargate Universe, which would be right and proper.
                              Huaracocha, thanks for your vote of confidence!! I am always here in this thread, but certain things are happening in my life, therefore sometimes I just don't want to write!! Sorry to all my friends!! I am more than amused about this thread continuation!! I am astonished, bewildered, shocked, and in awe of all our love for "Stargate Universe"!! I don't know about B.A.G. being a "Hot Topic", but I think it is due to Stargate Universe's popularity that drives this thread. If B.A.G. is the little spark that drives the enduring legacy of "Stargate Universe", then B.A.G. will happily be in the driver's seat forever!! Thanks from your humble servant!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

BAG, Stargate Universe is you, you are Stargate Universe. You are one. Inseparable. Yin and yang. Light and Dark. Peanut butter and jam. Beer and pretzels.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X