Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has Monsieur BAG popped into this thread recently? I'm sure he'd be amused to see he is still a hot topic even after the death of the show and franchise. Perhaps he will prove to be the ultimate, enduring legacy of the Stargate Universe, which would be right and proper.
    "There is only one universe. It can only contain one life. It is me." - MorningLightMountain

Comment

Originally posted by Huaracocha View Post
      Has Monsieur BAG popped into this thread recently? I'm sure he'd be amused to see he is still a hot topic even after the death of the show and franchise. Perhaps he will prove to be the ultimate, enduring legacy of the Stargate Universe, which would be right and proper.
      He does wander off for a while sometimes, RL and all that! Hopefully it's because he is busy with being awesome in the background in a new production for us to spot!

He was to have appeared at his first convention here in Vancouver this weekend, but it was cancelled. Hopefully another one will turn up and the word of B.A.G is spread to more of the Stargate faithful!!!

Comment

Where was B.A.G. for the past 7 weeks? Well, BAGdad is kind of sick and B.A.G. has to go to Hong Kong to take care of him. He tried to write as often as possible, but WiFi was hard to find. BAGdad is still sick, but BAGbro has taken over the job of caretaker for now. B.A.G. is back and happy to find his friends still remembers him. B.A.G. wants to get back to work, but family is more important right now, so please focus our BAGpower and wish BAGdad a speedy recovery. B.A.G. will try to catch up on replying to all his friends, so be patience!! Thanks from your humble servant!,
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
          Where was B.A.G. for the past 7 weeks? Well, BAGdad is kind of sick and B.A.G. has to go to Hong Kong to take care of him. He tried to write as often as possible, but WiFi was hard to find. BAGdad is still sick, but BAGbro has taken over the job of caretaker for now. B.A.G. is back and happy to find his friends still remembers him. B.A.G. wants to get back to work, but family is more important right now, so please focus our BAGpower and wish BAGdad a speedy recovery. B.A.G. will try to catch up on replying to all his friends, so be patience!! Thanks from your humble servant!,

I hope that BAGdad gets better very soon! BAG is a great example to us all!
          sigpic
          My Stories: FFdotNet
          My Stories AO3
          Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Here's hoping for a speedy recovery for BAGdad and best wishes to all the BAG-family. Looking forward to BAG's next pivotal role in forthcoming shows
            "There is only one universe. It can only contain one life. It is me." - MorningLightMountain

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
              Wishing BAGdad a speedy recovery!! I just returned home from Vancouver from meeting up with Krisz and Sech. I decided to go ahead and use the bus tickets I had bought for Starcon and come up anyway because I won't be able to come up during the rest of the year. We did do some sightseeing but the most saddest thing was seeing the missing MGM logo from Bridge Studios.

Comment

Focusing on wishing BAGdad a speedy recovery. He is certainly blessed with two wonderful sons and family who make sure he's OK!

We look forward to your return soon.

Comment

BAG, sending all my best BAGvibes to BAGdad, and to you and BAGbro and the rest of BAGfamily.
                  sigpic

Comment

B.A.G. is back and ready to write!! Ha!! Ha!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post

BAG, you rule my world.
                      If B.A.G. do rule your world, you would be sitting with him eating meat and having a nice bottle of Chianti, ha!! Ha!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TuKwick_1 View Post
                        I don't remember this guy at all.... time to re-watch
                        How is your BAGspotting coming along?? Don't blink or you might miss me, ha!! Ha!! Have fun, because half the fun is finding me, ha!! Ha!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coffy View Post
                          One does not ask where the B.A.G. will go. One simply marvels at the wonder of all B.A.G.iosity. B.A.G. is like The Force; it doesn't make you a Jedi or a Sith, but shines on all with benevolence, like the Sun.
                          The wonder of B.A.G. is endless!! Just like the Force, B.A.G. is intangible, without reason or rhyme. B.A.G. is not a Rush or a Young, but he could be standing behind them, beside them, or even between them. Things happens, people live, people die, and B.A.G. is and will always be there. B.A.G. doesn't know why or what he is doing, but just like the Sun, he just shine!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lmoroney View Post
                            B.A.G. will be appearing in the Virtual third season of SGU. See the Fanfic forums for more details...

"Doctor Lau" ok? Or should I stick with "Doctor Kwan" ?
                            Thank you Imoroney for thinking of B.A.G.!! Sticking with "Doctor Kwan" would be nice and maybe in the near future, the third season will happen!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lmoroney View Post
                              He now shows up in 3x01 'Journey's End' as Doctor Kwan...see http://www.philotic.com/stargate

Hooray, Dr. Kwan lives again!! Keep up the good work Imoroney!! Thanks from your humble servant!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                                Well, it didn't poo on me thankfully, maybe that's why I'm unlucky then, totally explains why the wretched things attack me!!! And nice to know I can be of use as the evil crow lure to keep B.A.G safe, I preferred being the weather shaman!!

You'll be glad to know the attacks have stopped, only one go at me last week but a tree was in the way so it couldn't do its usual satisfying swoop, so I thought ha ha!!! So it's safe to wander around Cloverdale now. If you don't get hit by Brody driving along in his car that is!!!

I am glad the attacks has stopped, because I would like to visit Cloverdale one of these days, ha!! Ha!! Krisz, I am happy you are safe, and since I am back from Hong Kong, we can do lunch.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X