Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
    Your wish is my command!

I know more people were taking pics too, so more may turn up. I always look awful on photos, I think I was saying something when it was taken, so a bit scary!!! But I had to post that pic because B.A.G looks awesome in it!!!!

Spoiler:

Thanks Krisz for posting the GateWorld dinner photos!!! Everybody looks great in the photos, and Krisz, next time stop eating when the photo is being taken, ha!! Ha!! I had a great time and looking forward to StarCon!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
      Patrick Gilmore should invite B.A.G. on "Laptop Chat", what do you think!!?? Ha!! Ha!! Life is so funny sometimes, because right after I saw "Laptop Chat 2", I turned on the TV and saw Mr. Gilmore on a RONA commercial. BAGllelujah!!
      Interesting; what perchance is a Rona? I'm guessing it's no where near as cool, lofty and powerful as a B.A.G.
      sigpic

Comment

Your wish is my command!

I know more people were taking pics too, so more may turn up. I always look awful on photos, I think I was saying something when it was taken, so a bit scary!!! But I had to post that pic because B.A.G looks awesome in it!!!!

Spoiler:

Interesting; no food, just beer!? This explains much of the Gateworld super secret blogging process. Beer. Then more beer. :-)
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks Krisz for posting the GateWorld dinner photos!!! Everybody looks great in the photos, and Krisz, next time stop eating when the photo is being taken, ha!! Ha!! I had a great time and looking forward to StarCon!!
          Also I see the new satchel is black leather? That must be the Urban B.A.G., filled with Stride Gum, notepads, red underwear and iPhone. And no rope; no need for tying together sticks in the city.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coffy View Post
            Interesting; what perchance is a Rona? I'm guessing it's no where near as cool, lofty and powerful as a B.A.G.
            RONA is like a Home depot!! It would be the day when I am more powerful than RONA, ha!! Ha!!
            sigpic

Comment

Interesting; no food, just beer!? This explains much of the Gateworld super secret blogging process. Beer. Then more beer. :-)
              I love beer, ha!! Ha!! That is why B.A.G. is smiling like that, ha!! ha!!
              sigpic

Comment

Also I see the new satchel is black leather? That must be the Urban B.A.G., filled with Stride Gum, notepads, red underwear and iPhone. And no rope; no need for tying together sticks in the city.
                Coffy, you are such a smart cookie!! I was out in my urban B.A.G. look for the GateWorld dinner, how do you like it?? I had my new black leather BAG and I even drove my BAGmobile!! I had my notepad, red underwear, and my chopsticks, but no iPhone!!! My daughter have an iPhone, not me, how did that happened??? No rope, but B.A.G. had a few more goodies hiding in the bottom of his BAG. No gum for B.A.G., because gum makes B.A.G. nauseated, no joke!!
                sigpic

Comment

LOL! I don't know why, but every picture of me always has me with a beer in my hand or close by! The thing is, I only drink 0% or 0.5% beers, but I don't think people will believe me!!! LOL!

Comment

Such a shame BAG didn't make it through to 'Epilogue'.....we could have

Spoiler:
                    seen all of the awesome BAG descendents!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Coffy, you are such a smart cookie!! I was out in my urban B.A.G. look for the GateWorld dinner, how do you like it?? I had my new black leather BAG and I even drove my BAGmobile!! I had my notepad, red underwear, and my chopsticks, but no iPhone!!! My daughter have an iPhone, not me, how did that happened??? No rope, but B.A.G. had a few more goodies hiding in the bottom of his BAG. No gum for B.A.G., because gum makes B.A.G. nauseated, no joke!!
                      It is official; we must heretofore ban all gum, Chiclets and assorted Bubble Yums from coming within a hundred feet of B.A.G. I will file the restraining order myself against all offending chewables.
                      sigpic

Comment

LOL! I don't know why, but every picture of me always has me with a beer in my hand or close by! The thing is, I only drink 0% or 0.5% beers, but I don't think people will believe me!!! LOL!
                        Interesting claim. But to get to the truth you'll have to undergo a brief evaluation with McCullough in our security division. I'm sure he'll get to the bottom of this Point Zero Beers story; er, statement of yours.
                        sigpic

Comment

Interesting claim. But to get to the truth you'll have to undergo a brief evaluation with McCullough in our security division. I'm sure he'll get to the bottom of this Point Zero Beers story; er, statement of yours.
                          She was drinking O'Douls, which in the U.S. is referred to as near-beer. I think it's more beer 'flavoring/coloring' than anything else.

Comment

It is the truth I tell you!!! I will take that lie detector test and you will all see that I do drink that....as Mamasue describes it 'near beer'!

Needless to say my family have less than flattering terms to describe it! They all enjoy the odd 5% or more alcoholic tipple or two... and I smirk at them when they sit there with the 'morning after' look the next day after having a 'good' time the night before. Hee hee!!!

Down side to this, I somehow always end up being the designated driver, even though sometimes I like to just relax and not have to think about driving home late at night. Amazing though, how you end up with a load of grateful 'merry' people in your car at the end of an evening and having to drive to obscure places in the town you live in that you never knew existed to drop them off!

Comment

B.A.G., thanks for accepting my friendship request on facebook...

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                                B.A.G., thanks for accepting my friendship request on facebook...
                                Why wouldn't I? You are my friend!! Ha!! Ha!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X