Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
    That reminds me of the Christmas dinner scene in "A Christmas Story". I remember the dad saying to the waiter, "it's smiling at me!"
    I don't think too many people eat the chicken's head, because there is just not enough meat to eat, but I guess you can suck the brains, ha!! Ha!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
      Hi Mamasue9, which episode was it????
      Devil in a Blue Dress

Comment

My grandma had chickens in her backyard, so whenever we had chicken, I went and counted how many were there, ha!! Ha!! We Chinese eats the whole chicken, even the chicken's ass!! I don't, but my cousin love sucking chicken ass, ha!! Ha!! We even eat chicken's blood!! You cut off the chicken's head, let the blood drip into a bowl, after maybe a night, the blood will turn into a jello, You cut the blood jello into slices and fry it or put it in soup. YUMMY!! Krisz, let's go to Chinese next time, ha!! Ha!!

SGU just get better all the time!! Go SGU GO!!!!
        My grandmother did more or less the same with chickens, and pigs, both are a staple in Hungarian cookery, head, trotters, brains and blood, you name it!!!! Blood sausage with lots of paprika!!!

Hmmm, after this totally enlightening conversation about the nether regions of a chicken as a delicacy, perhaps we can go to A&W for a change, but then again....who knows what goes into those burgers, makes you wonder why they are called 'Teen' or 'Mama' burgers?!

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
          Devil in a Blue Dress
          I have to watch it to see if I am in there somewhere, thanks for the heads up!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
            My grandmother did more or less the same with chickens, and pigs, both are a staple in Hungarian cookery, head, trotters, brains and blood, you name it!!!! Blood sausage with lots of paprika!!!

Hmmm, after this totally enlightening conversation about the nether regions of a chicken as a delicacy, perhaps we can go to A&W for a change, but then again....who knows what goes into those burgers, makes you wonder why they are called 'Teen' or 'Mama' burgers?!
            Oh yes, those chickens and pigs, yummy!! Ha!! Ha!! I love A&W, but I never really ask what is in the burgers, because it is better not knowing sometimes, ha!! Ha!!
            sigpic

Comment

I like to just remind everybody that no matter what race you are, what religion you believe, what political views you have, either you are rich or poor, that human suffering is not a choice!! Therefore, no matter what your reasons, views, justifications, and philosophies are for natural disasters, the point is suffering humans!! Can we all just help the victims, because they need a helping hand rather than us talking about it. Thanks from your humble servant!!
              sigpic

Comment

I like to just remind everybody that no matter what race you are, what religion you believe, what political views you have, either you are rich or poor, that human suffering is not a choice!! Therefore, no matter what your reasons, views, justifications, and philosophies are for natural disasters, the point is suffering humans!! Can we all just help the victims, because they need a helping hand rather than us talking about it. Thanks from your humble servant!!
                I agree! Well said!
                sigpic
                My Stories: FFdotNet
                My Stories AO3
                Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Beautifully said! Wish I could go over there and help, it's hard to see that devastation and not be able to be there to help. Nichelle Nichols will give out autographs free to people who donate to the relief effort; it's on her facebook pg, along with a link to USAID, which has links to donate to and news on the US aid underway in Japan.

http://usaid.gov/japanquake/index.html#help
                  sigpic

Comment

How is everybody?? It is my daughter's March break, so life is busy, busy, busy!!

Remember to tune in and watch SGU!!

Be happy and enjoy life, because there are just too much happening in the world!!
                    sigpic

Comment

This has been a rough March for the whole world but happily Chaos is very very near! The promos look really smart and funny (and expensive!) Very excited to spot B.A.G. on Chaos! Plus there is a new Syfy joint looming, with the former band from SGU called "Echos", I hope our one and only B.A.G. will get to work on that too!

http://www.redeyechicago.com/enterta...0,220274.story
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coffy View Post
                        This has been a rough March for the whole world but happily Chaos is very very near! The promos look really smart and funny (and expensive!) Very excited to spot B.A.G. on Chaos! Plus there is a new Syfy joint looming, with the former band from SGU called "Echos", I hope our one and only B.A.G. will get to work on that too!

http://www.redeyechicago.com/enterta...0,220274.story
                        I can't wait till "Chaos", so let's hope BAG will be spotted!! "Echos" looks good, hopefully BAG will get some work on it!! Thanks Coffy for the update!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I've seen a new A&W ad but haven't spotted B.A.G on it. It's the one with the bald food critic, no it isn't B.A.G!!!

Been busy, took my Canadian citizenship test on Tuesday. I'll know within four months if I've become a Canadian citizen and invited to a ceremony to sing 'O Canada' and take the oath of citizenship. Hope they don't hear me sing or I might be asked to leave the country!!!

Also hoping that the temp job I'm doing in an office in Cloverdale at the moment turns into a permanent one. I don't mind driving all the way there as it's part-time and would be just the right number of hours to get enough booty to pay the bills without long days, made longer by the travel.

LOL! I love the word changes this pirate thing is doing, silliness abounds in Gateworld land!!!!

Comment

Yes, friends. It's PirGate World and BAG is our Pirate King.

Ahoy, BAG!!! Lead us to yer burried treasure.

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                              I've seen a new A&W ad but haven't spotted B.A.G on it. It's the one with the bald food critic, no it isn't B.A.G!!!

Been busy, took my Canadian citizenship test on Tuesday. I'll know within four months if I've become a Canadian citizen and invited to a ceremony to sing 'O Canada' and take the oath of citizenship. Hope they don't hear me sing or I might be asked to leave the country!!!

Also hoping that the temp job I'm doing in an office in Cloverdale at the moment turns into a permanent one. I don't mind driving all the way there as it's part-time and would be just the right number of hours to get enough booty to pay the bills without long days, made longer by the travel.

LOL! I love the word changes this pirate thing is doing, silliness abounds in Gateworld land!!!!
                              Krisz, thanks for noticing that I am not in the new A&W commercial, ha!! Ha!! There were 12 background performers on the set of the A&W commercial, and I was the only one that didn't work. The director said there were too many customers, so BAG was being paid to sit and watch, ha!! Ha!!

Good luck with your singing and welcome to the Canadian family, ha!! Ha!! I did my singing back in 1976, wow that was a long time ago, ha!! Ha!!

Good luck with your job!! Go and make lots of money, lunch is on you next time, ha!! Ha!! Take care and be a good girl!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                                Yes, friends. It's PirGate World and BAG is our Pirate King.

Ahoy, BAG!!! Lead us to yer burried treasure.
                                Follow me mateys!! The buried treasure is at the end of the rainbow!! This gate will take us right to it!!! BAGllelujah!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X